Every year when the holiday season comes is the time for tourists from all over the world to arrive in America for good experiences. This is not just a place for travelers to relax and have fun with activities in Disneyland, the Magic Kingdom but also an ideal site for them to contemplate beautiful landscapes changing constantly. In recent years, it is not so difficult for nationals of the Czech Republic to enter this country thanks to ESTA. If you would like to visit the US but do not know how to get one, the following lines may help you out!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of the Czech Republic
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
There are two kinds of applications available on the system for you to request an ESTA:
- Individual application: if you are planning for a trip to the US but do not accompany anyone, this is the best option for you. All you have to do is to fill in the blanks details regarding your personal and passport information.
- Group application: is mainly picked by groups of people traveling together. Taking this one, you do not have to apply for every member because only the representative needs to answer all the questions given on the form.
What is necessary for an ESTA request?
An ESTA application does not require you to prepare lots of documents. What you need are:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: your request cannot be processed without a passport. Hence, make sure you own one already to get ready for the first step.
- An email address: you are also asked to provide an email address to know the latest information. Do not forget to check it regularly to keep good track of your ESTA.
- A means of payment: You can pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts except for cash.
How many stages does the application include?
Basically, there are three big steps for you to follow as we guide below:
- There is an available application form on this site, so you can visit it and answer all the questions given about your personal information and passport details. Besides, some contact information about phone number, address and email address is also required.
Pay and confirm
- You will have to pay the fee of your ESTA when the request is done. About the means of payment, you can choose any way among MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts. Please keep in mind that cash is not accepted in this case.
Get your ESTA
- After the payment, you will get an ESTA within the timeframe you choose. Since it is sent via email, you have to download and print it out for checking at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
To make it flexible for your schedule, we offer three different timeframes so that you can pick the most suitable choice:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
Government and service are the two kinds of fees you have to charge for an ESTA. The price for each one is as follows:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
With a valid ESTA, you can stay and visit this country for 90 days as a maximum. In addition, thanks to the allowance of multiple entries, you can take more than one trip to America within the valid time.
How can I know more about ESTA?
For a better understanding of ESTA citizens of the Czech Republic, please visit us on our page to raise all of your questions in the box on the right side. Our experts will give you suitable guidance as soon as possible.