ESTA FOR CITIZENS OF DRONNING MAUD LAND
If you want to spend your holiday in a destination that possessing lots of attractive scenery for you to contemplate, America would be the best choice for you with beautiful nature changing every season. Additionally, there are also luxurious shopping malls here where you can find cool fashionable items. Lately, thanks to the release of ESTA, visitors coming from Dronning Maud Land do not have to visit the embassy for a visa anymore. Let’s scroll down for guidance if you want to get one!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Dronning Maud Land
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
There are two kinds of application available on the system for you to request an ESTA:
- Individual application: is mainly recommended for tourists going to the US on their own. It is quite simple as you just have to provide some information related to passport, contact number, nationality, etc.
- Group application: if you accompany some mates or family members on the trip, it is much faster and more convenient to apply in groups because only one representative needs to fill in the form on behalf of other people.
What is necessary for an ESTA request?
Here is the list of items you are required to prepare for an ESTA application:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is the most important thing you must hold in your hand for a successful request. Without it, you cannot move on to the next part and your application cannot be processed as a result.
- An email address: is a means that helps you keep track of your ESTA as well as to get it when everything is done.
- A means of payment: You can pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts except for cash.
How many stages does the application include?
The process of applying for an ESTA is very simple with three main steps described below:
- What you need to do first is to access this link and answer all the questions given regarding your personal and passport data. As your answers include lots of numbers and important details, make sure there is no typo mistake to avoid problems later.
Pay and confirm
- You will have to pay the fee of your ESTA when the request is done. About the means of payment, you can choose any way among MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts. Please keep in mind that cash is not accepted in this case.
Get your ESTA
- You can get your ESTA a few days after submitting the online form. When it is sent to your email, do not forget to print it out for entering permission at the checkpoint.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
There are three different timeframes listed below so that you can pick the most suitable one for your trip:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
There are two kinds of fees included in the price of an ESTA as detailed in the following lines:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
You will get an allowance to visit the US for 90 days if you hold an ESTA in your hand. Moreover, there is no limitation about the times you can enter this country thanks to multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
Should you need more details about ESTA for citizens of Dronning Maud Land, do not hesitate to let us know by visiting our website and leaving a message in the box. All of your concerns will be answered by our skilled experts to help you get a successful application.