ESTA FOR CITIZENS OF EAST TIMOR
If you are looking for a destination where you can both enjoy the beauty of nature and experience the pace of life in modern cities, America would be a nice suggestion for you. Coming to this country, you also get a chance to have fun on some famous sites and purchase nice fashionable items. Recently, with the introduction of ESTA, it has been easier for tourists from East Timor to enter the US for a vacation. If you do not know how to apply, let’s keep reading for instruction!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of East Timor
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
According to the latest regulations, there are two ways of applying for an ESTA that travelers can consider picking as follows:
- Individual application: this option is most preferred by those who take a backpack and fly to the US alone. It is not very complex because you just have to fulfill a short form with some questions about your name, date of birth, nationality, passport, etc. on it.
- Group application: if you go on holiday with friends or family, it would be a waste of time to request an ESTA for each member of the group. Hence, this choice is released to make it easier for you as everything is simpler.
What is necessary for an ESTA request?
An ESTA application does not ask you to submit plenty of papers. All the items you need to prepare are:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is the top important thing you are not allowed to miss if you are going to travel abroad. Moreover, your one must be valid at the time you fill in the online form.
- An email address: is also a necessary item that you are required to provide in the request. Do not forget to check it regularly to get the latest notifications as well as to get your ESTA when it is done.
- A means of payment: You can pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts except for cash.
How many stages does the application include?
It is not too difficult to apply for an ESTA since the process is quite simple with three main steps. In detail, they are clearly guided in the following lines:
- The first thing in the process you have to do is to visit this site for an online form. Then, you should answer all the questions carefully and make sure there is no mistake related to numbers and spelling.
Pay and confirm
- You will have to pay the fee of your ESTA when the request is done. About the means of payment, you can choose any way among MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts. Please keep in mind that cash is not accepted in this case.
Get your ESTA
- Your ESTA will be done a few days after your successful request. Next, remember to print it out to bring with you to the immigration checkpoint for entering permission.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
Normally, it takes several days to process an ESTA. However, if you are in an urgent situation, we offer three different timeframes as shown for you to pick the most suitable selection:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
To own an ESTA, you are asked to pay two kinds of fees for government and service. Nonetheless, the price of the latter will change according to the level of urgency.
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
With an ESTA, your trip to the US can last for a maximum of 90 days. Additionally, within a valid time, you can take more than one trip to this beautiful land thanks to multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
For further understanding of ESTA, please do not hesitate to contact us on our website and leave all of your concerns in the box. Our experts will respond to your questions in the shortest time to help you out for a successful application.