ESTA FOR CITIZENS OF ECUADOR
America is a large nation that thousands of tourists wish to come to discover lots of things they have never known about this country. Located in a nice position, the United States possesses numerous attractive scenery changing constantly for travelers to contemplate and relax after chains of stressful days. Besides, there are also luxurious shopping malls gathering in big cities where you can hunt for fashionable items. If you are from Ecuador, you no longer have to visit the embassy for a visa thanks to ESTA. Let’s scroll down for details if you want to apply for one!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Ecuador
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
You can apply for an ESTA in two ways as listed:
- Individual application: this one is more suitable for people traveling to the US on their own. Your job is to fill in the blanks with data about phone numbers, date of birth, name, address, etc.
- Group application: it will be much more convenient to pick this kind of application if you accompany some mates since it helps to save lots of your time. The form needs only one representative to respond to questions regarding the information of the whole group.
What is necessary for an ESTA request?
There are three main items in total that you are required to prepare for an ESTA application:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: the online form will ask you to give details related to your passport such as issued and expiry date. Therefore, you are not allowed to fail to get one and it must be valid to avoid rejection.
- An email address: is also a necessary item which keeps you updated about your ESTA. Hence, you should turn on the notifications so that there is no important point is missed.
- A means of payment: You can pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts except for cash.
How many stages does the application include?
The applying process is made simple for you with three big steps included:
- You can start the application by going to this site and answer all the questions on the form. Please have a check after you finish to make sure that there is wrong detail.
Pay and confirm
- You will have to pay the fee of your ESTA when the request is done. About the means of payment, you can choose any way among MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts. Please keep in mind that cash is not accepted in this case.
Get your ESTA
- Your ESTA will reach you via email as soon as it is done. Then, you have to print it out for checking on arrival in the US.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
It does not take long to process an ESTA. Nonetheless, if you cannot wait a few days for your ESTA to come, you can pick one service among the following options:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
There are two kinds of fees you must pay to get an ESTA called government and service. The price for each one is as detailed:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
Your trip to the US can last for a maximum of 90 days with an ESTA. Besides, you can enter this country more than one time thanks to multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
To get more information about ESTA, please do not hesitate to raise all of your concerns in the box on our homepage. We will be there to support you as much as we can to help you successfully get an allowance to enter the US.