Being on the list of ideal destinations for tourism, it is not surprising that the number of tourists traveling to America has kept rising in recent years. On entering here, you will find out that there are numerous interesting things you have never known about this country. If you are from Equatorial Guinea who would like to spend a holiday in the US, you no longer have to ask for a visa at the consulate thanks to ESTA. Let’s scroll down for details if you want to own one!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Equatorial Guinea
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
There are two main ways for applicants to request an ESTA according to the latest regulations:
- Individual application: is mainly offered for visitors who are going on vacation in America alone. There are not many things you have to do as the process is quite simple.
- Group application: is a better choice if you accompany friends or family on the trip. This kind of application helps you save a lot of time because you do not need to request for each member as long as they share the same nationality.
What is necessary for an ESTA request?
In order to get ready for an ESTA application, make sure you have all of the following things:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is the top important item you are not allowed to miss for a successful application. Additionally, your one must be valid at the time you fill in the form.
- An email address: you are also asked to provide an email address to get new notifications about your ESTA. Hence, do not forget to check it frequently to keep track of everything.
- A means of payment: You can pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts except for cash.
How many stages does the application include?
It is not very complex to apply for an ESTA. Indeed, what you have to do is to follow these steps carefully:
- First of all, you can start the request by accessing this link and answer all the questions given about your name, date of birth, contact number, address, passport details, etc. Please pay attention you what you are typing to see if there is any mistake made.
Pay and confirm
- You will have to pay the fee of your ESTA when the request is done. About the means of payment, you can choose any way among MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts. Please keep in mind that cash is not available in this case.
Get your ESTA
- Your ESTA will be sent to you via email several days after the application. Then, you should print it out and keep it in your hand on arrival to America.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
You can pick the timeframe to process your ESTA. Our service offers three different ones to make it convenient for you:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
An ESTA cost consists of two types of fees you are required to pay. In detail, they are as listed in the lines below:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
Holding an ESTA with you during the trip, you will have the right to stay in this country for 90 days as a maximum. Moreover, with the benefits of multiple entries, you can take another journey later if you would like.
How can I know more about ESTA?
Should you have any concerns about ESTA, please do not hesitate to let us know by going to our website and raise your questions in the box. Our experts with lots of experience in this field will help you out for a successful application.