If you are looking for a destination where you can both enjoy the beauty of nature and experience the pace of life in modern cities to go on holiday, America would be a good choice for you. Coming to visit this country, you will have a chance to contemplate its attractive landscapes changing constantly, have fun in famous sites and purchase fashionable items produced by well-known brands. Lately, with the help of ESTA, it is not as difficult for tourists from El Salvador to enter the US as before. Let’s keep reading for details if you do not know much about this item!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of El Salvador
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
You can apply for an ESTA in two ways which are detailed below:
- Individual application: is most preferred by people flying to the US on their own. Your job is quite easy as you just have to fill in the blanks information about passport, name, date of birth, nationality, etc.
- Group application: this one also asks you to give personal and passport details. However, you do not have to request ESTA for everyone in the group because this kind of application needs only one representative to respond to its questions on behalf of the others. Please notice that a group request is only available for travelers of the same nationality.
What is necessary for an ESTA request?
Here are all the items you must prepare for an ESTA application:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is very important since you cannot be offered an ESTA without it. Besides, you should have a look at its expiry date to make sure that it still works.
- An email address: is also an indispensable thing as it helps to deliver your ESTA when everything is done. Therefore, so as not to miss any latest notifications, please spend some time checking your email regularly.
- A means of payment: You can pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts except for cash.
How many stages does the application include?
The process of requesting an ESTA includes three main steps as follows:
- You can start the application by visiting this site and provide all the necessary information required. Do not forget to check everything again before moving on to the next part to see if there is any wrong detail.
Pay and confirm
- You will have to pay the fee of your ESTA when the request is done. About the means of payment, you can choose any way among MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts. Please keep in mind that cash is not available in this case.
Get your ESTA
- After the arrival of your ESTA, you can print it out for entering permission at the checkpoint when you turn up in America.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
It usually takes a few days to process an ESTA. Nonetheless, if you are in an urgent situation and cannot wait for it to come, there are three different timeframes you can pick as listed:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
The cost of an ESTA is divided into two parts which are called government and service. The price for each one is shown in the following lines:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
With an ESTA, you are allowed to visit this country for the duration of 90 days. Furthermore, you can come here more than one time thanks to multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
If you want to find out more about ESTA, please contact us on our website to get useful information from our skilled experts. Your concerns are also responded in the shortest time to help you get an ESTA successfully.