If you want to visit a country where there are lots of things for you to discover, the United States of America would be an ideal destination that you must come to at least one time. Going on holiday in this land, you will be surprised by its beautiful scenery with thousands of flowers blooming in spring, red foliage in autumn or white snow in winter. Besides, you can also have a close look at famous world heritages that you only see on TV such as the Statue of Liberty, Yosemite National Park and so on. Recently, it is not very difficult for travelers from Eritrea to enter this nation with an ESTA. Let’s scroll down for details in the following lines!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Eritrea
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
In accordance with the latest regulations, applicants can request an ESTA in two ways that we describe below:
- Individual application: if you are going to take a trip to America without accompanying anyone else, this is the most suitable option for you as the process is quite easy. Indeed, you just have to fill in the form with personal and passport data, which takes you only a few minutes to fulfill.
- Group application: there will be no choices giving you more benefits than this one if you travel with a group of mates or family members. The online form helps to save much of your time since it needs only one representative to answer all the questions given. However, everyone must share the same nationality.
What is necessary for an ESTA request?
There are three main items required for an ESTA application as follows:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is an indispensable item for a successful application. Therefore, make sure that you have got one already and it is still valid.
- An email address: to keep you updated with the latest notifications, the online form also asks for your email. Please consider giving the one you use frequently so that there is no important point missed.
- A means of payment: You can pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts except for cash.
How many stages does the application include?
Here is the easiest process for you to request an ESTA with three steps in total:
- There will be an online form available on this site. Your job is to access the link and provide all the information related to your passport, name, date of birth, nationality, etc. You should have a check before moving on to see if there is any typo mistake.
Pay and confirm
- You will have to pay the fee of your ESTA after requesting. About the means of payment, you can choose any way among MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts. Please keep in mind that cash is not available in this case.
Get your ESTA
- Your ESTA will be sent to your email address after a few days. Then, to get ready for your journey, do not forget to print it out and bring it with you to the checkpoint for entering permission.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
You will have to wait for a few days to get your ESTA. However, we also offer three different timeframes to make it flexible for your schedule:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
The cost of an ESTA includes government and service fees which we list in the following lines:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
The number of days you can stay in the US with an ESTA is 90. In addition, you can take as many trips as you would like thanks to the benefits of multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
For further understanding of ESTA, please do not hesitate to visit our website and type your questions in the box. Our experts are always willing to help you with useful details so that you can get an one successfully.