Besides the attractive landscapes that Mother Nature gives to this land, America is also known as the kingdom of fashion where numerous shopping malls gathering in downtown. For those reasons, it is not surprising that there are more and more tourists choosing this country for their holidays. If you are an Estonian who would like to take a trip to this nation, you no longer have to visit the embassy for a sticker visa thanks to US ESTA Visa for Estonia. Let’s keep reading for details!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Estonia
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
On the system, there are two ways for applicants to request an ESTA:
- Individual application: is the most suitable option for those taking a trip alone. The process is quite simple with a short form asking for your personal and passport details. Hence, you just have to spend a few minutes completing the whole thing.
- Group application: is highly suggested for people going on vacation together. This choice helps to save your time a lot as you do not have to request an ESTA for everyone. Instead, one representative will answer the questions on behalf of the group.
What is necessary for an ESTA request?
Here are all the items that you cannot miss for an ESTA application:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is the top important thing you have to provide in the online form. Your passport must be valid at the time you fill in the blanks with its details.
- An email address: is the means through which you receive the latest notifications about your ESTA. Therefore, please give the one you use regularly so as not to miss any new points.
- A means of payment: You can pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts except for cash.
How many stages does the application include?
The process comprises three steps that we list in the following lines:
- There is an application form available on this site for you to start the request. Your job is to respond to all the questions given accurately. Do not forget to check everything again when you finish to avoid mistakes.
Pay and confirm
- You will have to pay the fee of your ESTA when the request is done. About the means of payment, you can choose any way among MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts. Please keep in mind that cash is not available in this case.
Get your ESTA
- When your ESTA is done and sent to you, please remember to print it out for entering permission at the checkpoint.
>> You may concern: US Visa Waver Programme
How long can I receive my US ESTA Visa for Estonia?
It will take a few days for your ESTA to be processed. However, you can pick one of the following options for urgent cases:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
The total amount of money you have to pay for an ESTA can change following your selection of the service fee. Also, the government fee is then added up as follows:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
You can visit the US for 90 days with an ESTA in your hand. In addition, thanks to multiple entries, you can take more than one journey to this nation within the valid time.
How can I know more about ESTA?
Should you have any problem during the process, please contact us for help by visiting our website and leaving a message in the box on the right side. Our experts will be there to help you out with solutions to solve your difficulties.