Possessing lots of attractive scenery varying from spring to winter, it is not surprising that there are more and more travelers choosing America for their vacations. On arrival in this nation, you also have a chance to visit well-known heritages of the world such as the Statue of Liberty, Independence Hall and so on. Besides, there are numerous shopping malls where you can hunt for fashionable items while taking a tour downtown. If you are from Guam and would like to enter this country for a holiday, let’s keep reading to know more about ESTA which gives you many benefits!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Guam
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
According to the system, there are two kinds of application offered to you as follows:
- Individual application: is the best choice for those taking a trip to the US alone. All you need to do is to fill in the blanks with details about you and your passport, which takes you only a few minutes to fulfill.
- Group application: there is no other option more convenient than this one as it helps to save a lot of time. In fact, just the representative has to answer all the questions given because the form does not require everyone’s data. However, they must share the same nationality.
What is necessary for an ESTA request?
Here is the list of three items that you cannot fail to prepare for an ESTA application:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is the most important thing you are not allowed to miss when asking for an ESTA. Moreover, your one must be valid so that you are not refused to move on to the next part.
- An email address: is also an indispensable item since this is the means for you to keep track of the process. Hence, please spend your time checking it regularly to get the latest notifications.
- A means of payment: You can pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts except for cash.
How many stages does the application include?
The process includes three main steps for you to follow which are clearly described in the following lines:
- The first thing you need to do to begin the application is to visit this site for the online form. Next, please respond to all the queries accurately and correctly. Make sure that there is no mistake in your answers by going over them when you finish.
Pay and confirm
- You are required to charge for the fee of your ESTA when the request is done. As for the means of payment, you can choose any way among MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts. Please keep in mind that cash is not available in this case.
Get your ESTA
- Your ESTA will be delivered several days after you submit the request. Then, you have to print it out for checking at the time you turn up in America.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
There are three different timeframes available for you. By considering how rush your trip is, you can pick the most appropriate one for your schedule:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
An ESTA consists of government and service fees. In detail, the price for each one is as listed:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
You will get the right to stay in the US for 90 days with a valid ESTA. Additionally, you can set foot in this land as many times as you would like.
How can I know more about ESTA?
For further details about ESTA, please contact us by leaving all of your concerns in the box on our website. We are always willing to support you with useful information to help you get one successfully.