Situated in a nice location, it is understandable that America possesses lots of amazing landscapes which tourists cannot forget once contemplating. Besides, this is also known as the home of famous heritages such as the Statue of Liberty, Independence Hall and National Park. If you are a fan of fashion, there are numerous shopping malls gathering downtown for you to purchase your favorite items. Lately, to make it easier for travelers from Guinea, the US government has introduced ESTA with many benefits. Let’s scroll down for details!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Guinea
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
According to the regulations, there are two kinds of application available for visitors to request an ESTA as follows:
- Individual application: if you are going alone, there is no choice more convenient than this one. By clicking here, you will see the online form and your job is just to provide all the information required. Please be careful with what you are typing to avoid mistakes.
- Group application: this option is highly recommended for those who travel together. You can save a lot of time as the form only asks for one representative to fill in the blanks with details about name, nationality, date of birth, etc.
What is necessary for an ESTA request?
An ESTA does not ask you to provide lots of documents. Indeed, what you need to prepare are the following items:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: this is a must-have item for an ESTA application. If you hold a passport already, do not forget to check if it still works.
- An email address: is the second necessary thing that helps you to receive your ESTA as well as new notifications. Hence, please spend time checking your email to see if there is any new point sent to you.
- A means of payment: there are different ways that you can pick to pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many stages does the application include?
To successfully get an ESTA, you have to take the three following steps carefully:
- This link provides you with an online form in which you have to answer all the questions about name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips and phone number.
Pay and confirm
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts are all accepted as a method of payment. Therefore, you can pick the one which you have already got to pay for your ESTA.
Get your ESTA
- When your ESTA arrives through the email, you have to print it out and show it at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
It depends on your choice for the timeframe. We offer three different periods of time that you can choose to process your ESTA:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
An ESTA consists of two types of fees which are for government and service. However, you can decide on the latter which has three different prices:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
The duration of your journey cannot exceed 90 days. However, you can enter more than one time thanks to the permission of multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
You can get more information about ESTA for citizens of Guinea by visiting us on our website. Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to leave a message in the box to get useful advice from our experts in the shortest time.