ESTA FOR CITIZENS OF GUYANA
America is one of the largest countries in the world with lots of interesting things for you to discover. Being known as the kingdom of fashion, this nation is famous for luxurious shopping malls gathering downtown for fashionistas to find their favorite items. Besides, there is also impressive scenery coming different when seasons change for you to contemplate and relax. If you are a resident of Guyana who would like to have a trip to the US, do not hesitate to scroll down for a new permit called ESTA which makes your journey much more convenient!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Guyana
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
There are two ways for applicants to request an ESTA in accordance with the latest regulations:
- Individual application: this is the most suitable choice for those who want to enjoy their holidays alone. The process is quite simple as you just have to answer some questions regarding personal and passport data.
- Group application: if you are planning a trip for more than two people, this kind of application is highly recommended for being fast and convenient. Indeed, you do not have to request an ESTA for everyone in the group since the form needs only one person to provide all the necessary details.
What is necessary for an ESTA request?
Here is the list of three items you have to prepare for an ESTA application:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is an indispensable thing that you are not allowed to miss. Moreover, your one must be valid so that you can move on to the next stage.
- An email address: you are also required to give an email address to keep track of the process. Hence, please consider entering the one you use frequently to make sure that you get all the new notifications.
- A means of payment: there are different ways that you can pick to pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many stages does the application include?
The process consists of three big steps that you can follow to ask for an ESTA:
- Here is the link for you to get the online form. Your job is to respond to all the queries given about your name, date of birth, contact number, passport, nationality, etc. Do not forget to have a look back at your answers in case some typo mistakes are made.
Pay and confirm
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts are all accepted as a method of payment. Therefore, you can pick the one which you have already got to pay for your ESTA.
Get your ESTA
- Your ESTA will be done and sent to your email a few days after the request. Next, you have to print it out for checking at the checkpoint when showing up in America.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
It does not take too long to process an ESTA. However, you can pick one of the following services in case of urgency:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
Government and service are the two kinds of fees you must charge for an ESTA. The price for each one is as listed:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
90 is the maximum number of days you can stay in the US with your ESTA. In addition, you will have the right to enter this beautiful land more than one time thanks to multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
Should you need more details about this permit, please let us know by sending a message via the chatbox on our homepage. Our experts will reply to your questions in the shortest time to help you get one successfully.