There are lots of interesting things about the US that attract tourists to visit this country. For example, you can contemplate its colorful nature in spring, watch the red foliage in autumn, feel the warm sunshine in summer and ski on the white snow in winter. Besides, America is also well-known for numerous heritages honored by UNESCO such as the Statue of Liberty, Independence Hall or the National Park. Recently, it has been much easier for travelers from Honduras to go on holiday in this land thanks to ESTA. Let’s keep reading to know more about this item!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Honduras
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
There are two kinds of application for you to request an ESTA as follows:
- Individual application: if you do not accompany anyone on the trip, this is the best choice for you as the process is not too difficult. Indeed, it takes you only a few minutes to get everything done.
- Group application: is highly suggested for those who fly to the US together. The online form does not ask you to request an ESTA for everyone in the group, which helps to save a lot of time. Instead, a representative will answer all the questions given on behalf of other people.
What is necessary for an ESTA request?
An ESTA application requires the following items:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is a must-have thing you are not allowed to miss for a successful request. Plus, your one must be valid so as not to get rejection.
- An email address: is also an indispensable item that you have to provide to keep track of your ESTA. Therefore, please check it frequently to make sure that you get all the important points.
- A means of payment: there are different ways that you can pick to pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many stages does the application include?
These are three main steps in total for you to take to request an ESTA:
- The first thing you need to do is to access this link and get the online form. After that, you can continue by responding to all the queries regarding your personal and passport data. Please go over all the details before moving on to the next part to see if any mistakes are included.
Pay and confirm
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts are all accepted as a method of payment. Therefore, you can pick the one which you have already got to pay for your ESTA.
Get your ESTA
- Your ESTA will be sent to you after a few days. Then, do not forget to print it out and enjoy your journey in the US.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
Several days after you send the request, your ESTA will be delivered to you via email.
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
There are two kinds of fees that you have to charge to own an ESTA, namely government and service. Please notice that the latter has three different choices with different prices:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
The maximum number of days you are allowed to visit the US with an ESTA is 90. Besides, you can come here more than one time thanks to multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us on our website and let us know what you are concerned about. Your questions will be replied to by our experts whose plenty of experience in this field to help you get an ESTA successfully.