If you are looking for a place with poetry landscapes for your vacation, America will be one of the best suggestions for you. Coming to this country, you will get an opportunity to see nature changing differently from spring to winter and feel the nice weather touch your skin. Moreover, you can also visit well-known heritages of the world such as the Statue of Liberty, Independence Hall and so on. Lately, citizens of Heard and Mc Donal Island no longer have to ask for a US visa at the embassy thanks to ESTA. Let’s scroll down for guidance if you want to get one!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Heard and Mc Donal Island
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
You can apply for an ESTA in two ways which are described below:
- Individual application: is most appropriate for tourists flying to the US alone. It is not so difficult as you just have to finish a short form with some questions about you and your passport.
- Group application: if you accompany more than two mates or family on the trip, it is better to apply in this way since you can save a lot of time. Indeed, only the representative is required to answer all the queries on behalf of other people as long as they are from the same nation.
What is necessary for an ESTA request?
Taking an ESTA application, you do not need to submit as many documents as when asking for a normal visa. Here is the list of items you must have available:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: since there are some questions regarding your passport data in the form, make sure you have one already and it is still valid so that you can begin your request.
- An email address: is an important tool for you to get new notifications about your ESTA. Hence, do not forget to check your email regularly to keep track of the process.
- A means of payment: there are different ways that you can pick to pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many stages does the application include?
There are three main steps included in the application process as follows:
- First of all, you can access this link for the online form. Then, you have to enter all necessary information in the blanks which are related to your contact number, address, email, passport, date of birth, etc. Remember to go over it again when you are done to see if any mistake is made.
Pay and confirm
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts are all accepted as a method of payment. Therefore, you can pick the one which you have already got to pay for your ESTA.
Get your ESTA
- You will receive your ESTA in several days. The last step you need to do is to print it out for entering permission when you turn up in America.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
To make it flexible for your schedule, our service offers three different timeframes as listed:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
The number of money you are required to charge for an ESTA relies on what service you choose. Moreover, you also need to pay for government fee. The price for each one is shown in the lines below:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
Possessing an ESTA, you can visit the US for 90 days as a maximum. Additionally, you can set your foot on this land as many times as you would like with multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
For a better understanding of ESTA, do not hesitate to let us know by leaving a message in the box on our homepage. We are always willing to support you with helpful information so that you get this permit successfully.