ESTA FOR CITIZENS OF INDONESIA
America is one of the largest countries in the world where there are lots of interesting things for you to do on your vacations. For example, you can contemplate its impressive nature varying differently when seasons change. On top of that, you will get an opportunity to have fun and relax in famous sites such as Disneyland or the Magic Kingdom. Additionally, this is also ideal land for those who have a deep love of fashion with many shopping malls located downtown. These days, thanks to the introduction of ESTA, it has been much easier for nationals of Indonesia to visit the US. Let’s keep reading for guidance if you want to get one!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Indonesia
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
According to the latest policy, there are two kinds of applications that travelers can pick to request an ESTA:
- Individual application: is mostly chosen by those who are planning for a journey on their own. The process is quite simple with some easy steps that take you only a few minutes to fulfill.
- Group application: if you accompany more than two people on the trip, it will be better to apply in this way since you can save a lot of time. Indeed, one person will respond to the queries given on behalf of other members as long as they are from the same country.
What is necessary for an ESTA request?
An ESTA does not require you to submit many documents. Here are all the things you need to prepare:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is the top necessary item that you must hold in your hand when requesting an ESTA. Make sure that your one is still valid by having a look at its expiry date.
- An email address: you will also have to provide an email address to keep track of your ESTA. Thus, do not forget to turn on notifications so as not to miss any important points.
- A means of payment: there are different ways that you can pick to pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many stages does the application include?
The whole process consists of three big steps for you to follow which are clearly instructed in the lines below:
- Firstly, you can access this link to get the online form and answer all the questions with a red asterisk next to them. Please kindly check every detail again before you move on to the next part to see if there is anything wrong.
Pay and confirm
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts are all accepted as a method of payment. Therefore, you can pick the one which you have already got to pay for your ESTA.
Get your ESTA
- Your ESTA will be delivered to you via email in a few days. Then, you can print it out and enjoy your stay in the US by showing it at the checkpoint.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
Your trip to the US can last for a maximum of 90 days with an ESTA in your hand. Furthermore, thanks to multiple entries, you can enter this country as many times as you would like.
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
An ESTA asks you to pay for two kinds of fees called government and service. The price for each one is as listed:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
An ESTA gives you 90 days to enjoy your holidays in the US. Also, you can enter this nation as many times as you would like.
How can I know more about ESTA?
Should you have any difficulties during the process, please contact us on our homepage and raise all of your concerns in the box on the right side. We are always willing to help you with useful guidance so that you can get an ESTA successfully.