ESTA FOR CITIZENS OF IRAQ
Being one of the largest countries in the world, America consists of many interesting things for tourists to discover. Coming to this nation, you will be surprised by its impressive nature spreading a vast area with colorful flowers and leaves. Also, this is an ideal place for those who would like to visit the cultural and natural heritage of the world honored by UNESCO such as the Statue of Liberty, Independence Hall and National Parks. If you are from Iraq, entering the US for a holiday is not so difficult thanks to ESTA. Let’s scroll down for instructions if you want to possess one!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Iraq
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
To make it easy for visitors, the US government offers two kinds of applications as follows:
- Individual application: this one is most suitable for travelers who do not accompany anyone on the trip. Applying in this way, you just have to spend about five minutes fulfilling the online form and making payment for your ESTA.
- Group application: if you fly to the US with more than two folks, it is better to take this option for being fast and convenient. Indeed, only one person from the group has to provide the answers to the queries given, which helps to save a lot of time. However, please notice that every member must have the same nationality.
What is necessary for an ESTA request?
Here is the list of three items that you have to prepare for an ESTA application:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is a must-have thing you cannot miss when asking for an ESTA. Please take a look at its expiry date to see if it is still valid.
- An email address: is also a necessary item which helps you get the latest notifications about your ESTA. Therefore, do not forget to check it regularly to make sure that you do not lose track of the process.
- A means of payment: there are different ways that you can pick to pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many stages does the application include?
There are three big steps included in an ESTA request which are clearly guided in the following lines:
- This site contains an online form in which you need to enter all the data regarding your name, passport, date of birth, address, nationality, etc. Kindly remember to go over the form when you are done to avoid typo mistakes.
Pay and confirm
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts are all accepted as a method of payment. Therefore, you can pick the one which you have already got to pay for your ESTA.
Get your ESTA
- The last thing you have to do is to print your ESTA out when it is delivered to you. Then, you can start your vacations in the US by showing it at the checkpoint as soon as you set your foot in this country.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
It does not take long to get an ESTA done. Nonetheless, you can pick one from the following choices in case of urgency:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
The cost of an ESTA will change depending on how rush your journeys are. Basically, you must make payment for two kinds of fees as shown:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
90 is the maximum number of days you are allowed to visit the US for a holiday. Also, you can come to this nation later for another vacation with the benefits of multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
Should you need further details related to ESTA, please visit us on our website to get help from our skilled experts. Your questions will be responded to in the shortest time so that you can apply for this permit successfully.