ESTA FOR CITIZENS OF IRELAND
Possessing lots of impressive scenery for tourists to contemplate and relax, it is not surprising that America has got more and more visitors coming each year. Moreover, this land is also known as the home of heritages famous all over the world such as the Statue of Liberty, Independence Hall or National Parks. Additionally, you can purchase fashionable items in many shopping malls gathering downtowns when spending your holidays here. If you are a national of Ireland who would like to visit the US for this vacation, taking an ESTA is highly recommended for its benefits. Let’s keep reading to know more about this item!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Ireland
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
There are two kinds of application available on the system that you can pick to request an ESTA:
- Individual application: this is the best choice for you if you are flying to the US on your own. The process is quite easy with some quick steps that cost you a few minutes to get everything done.
- Group application: is highly suggested for those traveling together. Applying in this way helps to save lots of your time since it does not require everyone’s data. Instead, just the representative has to answer all the queries given accurately.
What is necessary for an ESTA request?
An ESTA application requires you to provide these items:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: it is always vital to have a passport with you once you want to travel to America. Your one must be valid to avoid rejection.
- An email address: is the tool that keeps you updated with new notifications about your ESTA. Hence, please give the one you use frequently so as not to miss any important points.
- A means of payment: there are different ways that you can pick to pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many stages does the application include?
The process of requesting an ESTA is quite simple with three main steps included that we show you in the following lines:
- The first thing you need to do is to access this site for the online form. Next, you can enter all the information needed regarding you and your passport. Make sure that you make no mistakes by going over the form when you are finished.
Pay and confirm
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts are all accepted as a method of payment. Therefore, you can pick the one which you have already got to pay for your ESTA.
Get your ESTA
- After sending the request, you will receive your ESTA in a few days. Then, do not forget to print it out for entering permission when you show up in the US.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
It usually takes several days to process an ESTA. Nonetheless, in case your trip is urgent and you need this permit in the shortest time, you can pick one of the following choices:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
Government and service are the two kinds of fees you must charge to own an ESTA:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
Holding an ESTA in your hand, you have the right to visit this country for 90 days. In addition, the advantages of multiple entries permit you to enter the US more than one time.
How can I know more about ESTA?
Should you have any problems during the application, please let us know by leaving a message in the box on the right side. We always welcome and support you with useful information so that you can get one ESTA successfully and start a trip to America.