ESTA FOR CITIZENS OF ISLE OF MAN
Owning numerous beautiful landscapes spreading throughout the country, it is not surprising that the United States of America has been listed as one of the most ideal destinations for tourism. Coming to this country, you will get an opportunity to discover its impressive nature varying differently when seasons change. On top of that, you can also experience the pace of life in modern cities, purchase fashionable items in luxurious shopping malls and have fun in Disneyland or the Magic Kingdom. Recently, it is not very difficult for travelers from the Isle of Man to enter this nation thanks to ESTA. Let’s scroll down for details!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Isle of Man
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
In accordance with the current regulations, you can request an ESTA in two ways as shown in the following lines:
- Individual application: is mainly offered for visitors who go on holidays alone. The process is very simple which takes you only a few minutes to fulfill.
- Group application: is the best option for you if you fly to the US with a group of mates or family members. This kind of application is fast and much more convenient in comparison with the other since it just needs one person to answer all the queries given.
What is necessary for an ESTA request?
To get ready for an ESTA, make sure you have all of the items below:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is always needed for a trip abroad. Please take a look at your one’s expiry date to see if it is still valid.
- An email address: is also necessary as it delivers the latest notifications about your ESTA to you. Thus, do not forget to check it frequently in order not to miss any important points.
- A means of payment: there are different ways that you can pick to pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many stages does the application include?
The process consists of three main steps which are instructed clearly as follows:
- There is an online form available for you on this site. After accessing it, you can enter all the information regarding your name, date of birth, nationality, passport, etc.
- To avoid typo mistakes, please remember to review your answers before going on with the next part.
Pay and confirm
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts are all accepted as a method of payment. Therefore, you can pick the one which you have already got to pay for your ESTA.
Get your ESTA
- You will get your ESTA in some days after submitting the request. Then, you should print it out to show at the checkpoint when you turn up in America.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
Your ESTA will be done and sent to you in several days. Nevertheless, you can pick one from the following services in case of urgency:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
The cost of an ESTA includes government and service fees. Please keep in mind that the price of the latter changes depending on how rush your trip is:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
Your journey to the US can last for a maximum of 90 days with this permit. Also, you can set your foot in this land at any point thanks to multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
Should there be anything wrong with the application, do not hesitate to contact us for help by leaving a message in the box on our homepage. We are always willing to help you solve the problems so that you can ask for an ESTA successfully.