America is a large country with lots of things for you to discover. When coming here, you will have a chance to watch red foliage falling in autumn, thousands of flowers blooming in spring, yellow sunshine in summer and white snow covering a vast area in winter. Besides, you can also have fun in famous places, namely Disneyland and the Magic Kingdom. If you are from Israel who is planning for a holiday in this nation, applying for an ESTA will bring you plenty of benefits. Let’s keep reading to find out more about this item!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Israel
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
According to the latest regulations, there are two ways for applicants to request an ESTA which are mentioned in the lines below:
- Individual application: this option is the most suitable for travelers who fly to the US on their own. It is not too difficult for you to apply since the process is quite simple and takes you only a few minutes to get everything done.
- Group application: is a better choice for those who visit the US in groups of more than two. Applying in this way can help to save your time a lot as just the representative has to fill in the blanks with true and accurate answers.
What is necessary for an ESTA request?
Here is the list of three items you are required to provide for an ESTA application:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is the top important item you must prepare for an ESTA request. Make sure that your one is still valid so that you are not refused to move on to the next stage.
- An email address: is also an indispensable item because it helps you keep track of your ESTA. Hence, remember to check it regularly so as not to lose track of the process.
- A means of payment: there are different ways that you can pick to pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many stages does the application include?
Totally, there are three main steps included in the whole process that we detail in the following lines:
- You can begin the application by accessing this link and giving responses to all the queries given. Do not forget to review every detail carefully before moving on to the next stage to make sure that the form consists of no number and spelling mistakes.
Pay and confirm
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts are all accepted as a method of payment. Therefore, you can pick the one which you have already got to pay for your ESTA.
Get your ESTA
- After the arrival of your ESTA, you can print it out to show at the checkpoint as soon as you set your foot in this land.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
You can decide the time needed to process your ESTA. Our service offers three choices to make it flexible for your schedule:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
You are required to pay both government and service fees to get an ESTA. The price for each one is as listed:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
This permit gives you 90 days to discover America. Additionally, you can take as many journeys to this country as you would like thanks to the advantages of multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
Should you need more information related to ESTA, do not hesitate to visit us on our website and send us a message via the chatbox. Our experts will reply to your concerns in the shortest time to help you out with useful guidance.