ESTA FOR CITIZENS OF ITALY
These days, with the rapid development in tourism, the United States of America has been written on the list of must-come destinations for travelers from around the world. On entering this country, you will have a chance to discover its impressive landscapes changing constantly from spring, summer, autumn to winter. Also, you can purchase fashionable items in many shopping malls gathering downtown. If you are from Italy, it is not so difficult to enter this beautiful land for a holiday thanks to ESTA. Let’s scroll down for more information about this permit!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Italy
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
There are two kinds of applications offered to you on the system which are detailed in the lines below:
- Individual application: is the best choice for those who want to go on vacation on their own. This option is quite simple because it takes you only a few minutes to finish the online form.
- Group application: if there are more than two people accompany you on the trip, you had better request an ESTA in this way since it helps to save a lot of time. Indeed, just one person in the group has to answer all the questions given in the form regarding nationality, date of birth, name, etc. However, every member must come from the same nation.
What is necessary for an ESTA request?
When asking for an ESTA, you do not need to prepare plenty of documents and take an interview at the embassy. Here is the list of things you are required to submit:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is the most necessary item that you must hold in your hand if you want to get a permit of entering other countries. Hence, make sure that your passport is still valid so that you are not refused to own an ESTA.
- An email address: plays an important role as it keeps you updated with new notifications about your ESTA. Hence, please do not forget to check it regularly so as not to miss any latest points.
- A means of payment: there are different ways that you can pick to pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many stages does the application include?
An ESTA request is made easy for you with three big steps as follows:
- Firstly, you visit this site to get the online form. Your job is to fill in all the blanks with data about you and your passport correctly. Remember to have a look at what you have just typed to see if you make any mistakes.
Pay and confirm
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts are all accepted as a method of payment. Therefore, you can pick the one which you have already got to pay for your ESTA.
Get your ESTA
- Several days after sending the application, your ESTA will be sent to you via email. Next, you can print it out for entering permission at the checkpoint. When everything is done, you can enjoy your journey in this amazing place.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
Normally, you can get your ESTA in a few days from the time you submit the request. Nonetheless, in case of urgency, you can pick one of the following choices to make it flexible for your schedule:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
Government and service fees are the two parts you must charge to possess an ESTA. The total cost to you depends on your selection of the latter:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
An ESTA gives you 90 days to discover the US. Additionally, you have a right to visit this country more than one time as long as your ESTA is valid.
How can I know more about ESTA?
For further understanding of this permit, please contact us on our website by leaving a message in the chatbox. Your concerns will be responded to in the shortest time by our skilled experts who have a lot of experience in this field to help you solve your problems.