Possessing lots of interesting things for tourists to discover, it is not surprising that America has been listed as one of the best destinations for tourism. On entering this country, you will have a chance to watch red foliage falling in autumn, colorful flowers blooming in spring, white snow in winter and yellow sunshine in summer. Besides, there are also numerous world’s heritages gathering here for you to visit and take photos such as the Statue of Liberty and Independence Hall. If you are from Kyrgyzstan and would like to come to the US for a vacation, applying for an ESTA is the first thing you should do. Let’s keep reading to know why!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Kyrgyzstan
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
In accordance with the latest policy, there are two ways for you to request an ESTA as follows:
- Individual application: this one is mainly offered for those who are planning a trip to the US on their own. The process is not very complex as you just have to spend some time filling in the form with some necessary information and making payment for your ESTA.
- Group application: if you accompany more than two people on the journey, it will be faster and more convenient to apply in this way. Indeed, only one person has to answer all the queries related to name, passport, nationality, date of birth, etc. Please notice that every member in the group must come from the same country.
What is necessary for an ESTA request?
An ESTA does not ask you to submit many papers. Instead, you need to prepare three following items:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: it is always compulsory to have a passport if you want to travel abroad. Kindly take a look at your one’s expiry date to see if it is still valid.
- An email address: is an important thing which keeps you updated with new notifications. Hence, do not forget to check it regularly to see if there is anything new sent to you.
- A means of payment: there are different ways for you to pay for your ESTA such as MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many stages does the application include?
The whole process includes three big steps in total that you need to follow carefully for a successful request:
- The first thing you can do to start the application is to visit this site for the online form. Then, please enter true and accurate answers about you and your passport in the blanks whose a red asterisk by them.
Pay and confirm
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts are all accepted as a method of payment. Therefore, you can pick the one you have already to pay for your ESTA.
Get your ESTA
- Several days after you send the form, your ESTA will be delivered to you via email. Next, you can print it out to get ready for your holiday in America.
How long will my ESTA be done?
It usually takes a few days to process an ESTA. Nonetheless, we offer three different services so that you can manage urgent situations:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much money does an ESTA cost?
Government and service are the two kinds of fees you are required to charge for an ESTA.
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with my ESTA?
The total number of days you are allowed to stay in the US is 90. Additionally, you have the right to enter this country as many times as you would like thanks to multiple entries.
Where can I look for more information about ESTA?
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further details if you would like to know more about ESTA. We always welcome and are willing to support you for a successful application.