Lately, thanks to the introduction of ESTA, it has been much more convenient for tourists from other countries to enter the US for their holidays. However, lots of people do have concerns about whether this permit is available for transit in America. If you have no idea about the answer, please keep reading the following lines about ESTA Transit to find out!
What does ESTA stand for?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
What are the differences between transfer and transit?
This may be the most common query of many travelers who are planning for a journey abroad. In fact, there is a little difference between these two words. When you have a transit in a country, it means that you just stop there for a period of time and then continue your trip to the destination on the same plane. However, if you land in one country to get on another plan, that is transfer.
Why do I need an ESTA for my transit in the US?
According to the current laws, people who want to transit in America are required to have a visa, passport or an ESTA in their hand. Thus, unless you get the other two, you must possess an ESTA.
Why is an ESTA Transit is better for me?
An ESTA is not a visa. An ESTA Transit is highly recommended to you for the reasons below:
- Requesting an ESTA is much easier than asking for a visa since you do not have to go to the embassy, take an interview and wait for a long time to receive this permit. Instead, you can stay at home applying for one with a few minutes spent.
- The process is very simple with three main steps included.
- You have the right to turn up in the US as many times as you would like because there is no limitation on it.
- You can save lots of time when requesting ESTA for a group of people as only one person has to take the online form on behalf of other members.
Can an ESTA be applied for a transfer?
The answer to this question is Yes. You can use an ESTA for transfer and transit purposes more than once as long as it is valid.
What are the roles of an ESTA Transit?
An ESTA gives you the right to transit in the US before going on your trip to another nation. On top of that, you are also allowed to enter this country for vacations with the maximum number of days is 90. Additionally, you can show up here more than once thanks to the advantages of multiple entries.
How long is an ESTA valid for?
An ESTA is valid for two years since the date it is issued.
What do I need for an ESTA application?
There are not many things you have to prepare for an ESTA request. Here is the list of items you are required:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is the top important thing you cannot miss when asking for an ESTA. Make sure that your passport is still valid.
- An email address: is the tool for you to keep track of the process as well as receive your ESTA when it is done.
- A means of payment: MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts are all the available methods you can use to pay for your ESTA.
How can I request an ESTA?
These are the three main steps included in the process that you can follow to ask for an ESTA:
- Apply: you can get the application started by taking the online form on our page of the US ESTA Application and answer all of the questions given accurately and correctly.
- Pay and Confirm: you can make payment for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts but not cash.
- Get your ESTA: you will receive your ESTA several days after submitting the form. Then, you can print it out for checking at the checkpoint.
How can I get more details about ESTA Transit?
For further understanding of ESTA for Transit in the US, kindly contact us for mỏe information by leaving a message in the chatbox on our website. Your questions will be replied to in the shortest time by our experts to assist you in getting this permit successfully.