If you are a tourist who would like to discover beautiful landscapes and famous heritages of the world honored by UNESCO, America would be an ideal destination for you. Coming to this land, you will be surprised by its colorful nature spreading a vast area with red foliage in fall, thousands of flowers in spring, white snow in winter and yellow sunshine in summer. Lately, thanks to US ESTA Visa for Germany, citizens of this country can easily enter the US for a vacation. Let’s keep reading to know the application process!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Germany
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
There are two kinds of applications offered for tourists to request an ESTA:
- Individual application: is mainly chosen by travelers flying to the US on their own. You do not have to worry as the process is quite simple with a short form asking for your personal and passport details.
- Group application: as it will take a lot of time to request an ESTA for every member if you visit the US with a group of mates, this one is highly recommended for being fast and convenient. Indeed, the form just requires a representative to answer the queries given.
What is necessary for a US ESTA Visa for Germany request?
Here are what you need for an ESTA application:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is an indispensable item you cannot fail to prepare when applying for an ESTA. Your one must be valid so that you are not refused to move on to the next stage.
- An email address: is also an important thing which keeps you updated with new notifications about your ESTA. Therefore, do not forget to spend some time checking it so as not to lose track of everything.
- A means of payment: You can pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts except for cash.
How many stages does the application include?
An ESTA request is very simple with three main steps included:
- This is the first thing you have to do to begin an application. The online form is available on US ESTA Visa for Germany page for you to fill in with personal and passport data. When you are done, please go over it to make sure that no information is wrong.
Pay and confirm
- You are required to charge for the fee of your ESTA when the request is done. As for the means of payment, you can choose any method among MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts. Please keep in mind that cash is not available in this case.
Get your ESTA
- Printing your ESTA out is the last step you have to do. Then, you must remember to bring it with you to the checkpoint for entering permission.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
The period of time you have to wait for your ESTA depends on the timeframe that you choose. We offer three different ones for you as follows:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is a US ESTA Visa for Germany?
An ESTA asks you to charge for two kinds of fees. The price for each one is as detailed:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
The maximum number of days you can stay in the US with an ESTA is 90. Moreover, you can enter this country at any point thanks to the benefits of multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
For a better understanding of ESTA, please contact us on our website and leave your concerns in the box on the right side. Our experts with lots of experience in this field will provide you with useful information for a successful ESTA request.