Being known as one of the largest countries in the world, America has been an ideal destination for tourism with lots of interesting things for travelers to discover. For example, you can contemplate its beautiful nature varying impressively when seasons change. Besides, this is also the home of famous world’s cultural and natural heritages honored by UNESCO, namely the Statue of Liberty, Independence Hall and National Parks. If you are from Iceland who would like to go on vacation in this country, you do not have to visit the embassy for a US visa anymore thanks to US ESTA Visa for Iceland. Let’s keep reading for details!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Iceland
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
You can request an ESTA in two ways which are clearly shown in the lines below:
- Individual application: is the best choice for you if you are flying to the US alone. The process is not too complex as it costs you just a few minutes to get the short form done.
- Group application: is highly recommended for people traveling in groups for being fast and convenient. Indeed, only one person has to fill in the form with the necessary information on behalf of other members, which helps to save a lot of time.
What is necessary for a US ESTA Visa for Iceland request?
Here is the list of all the items that you will need for an ESTA application:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is the most important thing you cannot fail to get for an ESTA request. Make sure that your passport is still valid by checking its expiry date before applying.
- An email address: you will also have to provide an email address to receive the latest notifications. Therefore, please consider giving the one you use frequently so as not to lose track of the process.
- A means of payment: there are different ways that you can pick to pay for your ESTA such as MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
>>> See also: US Visa Waver Programme
How many stages does the application include?
Requesting an ESTA is quite simple with three big steps that we guide in stages in the following lines:
- There is an online form available on our website. You are required to answer all the queries regarding name, date of birth, nationality, passport, etc. Do not forget to check everything again when you are finished to see if there is any mistake made.
Pay and confirm
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts are all accepted as a method of payment. Therefore, you can pick the one which you have already to pay for your ESTA.
Get your ESTA
- Your ESTA will be sent to you a few days after requesting. The final thing you need to do is to print it out for entering permission when you show up in the US.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
Normally, your ESTA will arrive in several days. However, you can pick one from the following services in case of urgency:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is a US ESTA Visa for Iceland?
The cost of an ESTA includes government and service fees. For the latter, the price will change according to the cases:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
You will have 90 days in total to visit the US with an ESTA in your hand. Additionally, you can take more than one trip to this nation thanks to the advantages of multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
Should you find it difficult to apply for an ESTA, do not hesitate to contact us for help by raising all of your problems in the box. Our experts will reply to them in the shortest time to help you get one successfully.