US ESTA Visa for India
In the past years, the number of visitors coming to the US for holidays has risen noticeably for some reasons. First of all, this country is noted for its impressive nature with colorful blossoms, red foliage, white snow and yellow sunshine. Also, there are lots of heritage of the world honored by UNESCO gathering here, namely the Statue of Liberty, the Independence Hall or National Parks. If you are an Indian who would like to visit this beautiful land, requesting a US ESTA Visa for India is highly recommended. Let’s scroll down to know why!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for India
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
There are two kinds of applications available for you on the system, which are:
- Individual application: is mostly chosen by travelers who do not accompany anyone else on the trip. Applying in this way is quite simple since you just have to enter some basic details in the blanks, which costs you only a few minutes to fulfill.
- Group application: is a better choice if you fly to the US with a group of more than two people. Actually, everyone does not have to start the trip at the same time. You can apply for an ESTA and use it later when you want to take a trip to this nation.
What is necessary for a US ESTA Visa for India request?
Here is the list of three main things that you are required to prepare for an ESTA application:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is always necessary when asking for an ESTA. Your one must be valid in order not to get refusion.
- An email address: this is the means through which you receive the latest notifications and your ESTA. Hence, please remember to check it regularly to keep track of the process.
- A means of payment: there are different ways that you can pick to pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many stages does the application include?
The process includes three big steps that are clearly guided in the following lines:
- By going back to our homepage of US ESTA Visa, you will see an online form in which there are a few questions regarding your personal and passport details. Then, you have to answer all of them accurately and correctly. After fishing, please spend some time looking at what you have just typed to see if any mistake is made.
Pay and confirm
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts are all accepted as a method of payment. Therefore, you can pick the one which you have already to pay for your ESTA.
Get your ESTA
- You should print your ESTA out as soon as it is sent to your email to get ready for the trip. When you show up in America, you need to display this permit to the checkpoint for entering permission.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
It usually takes a few days to process an ESTA. Nonetheless, you can pick one of the following services in case of urgency:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
There are two kinds of fees you need to charge to get an ESTA. IN detail, they are shown as follows:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
An ESTA gives you 90 days to visit America. Additionally, you will have the right to enter this nation for another holiday thanks to the benefits of multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
Should you need further information about ESTA, please raise all of your concerns in the box on our website to let us know. Our experts always welcome and support you with useful guidance about this item as well as US Visa requirements for foreigners.