US ESTA Visa for Libya
Being famous for lots of impressive landscapes, it is easy to understand that America has been chosen as one of the best tourism destinations in the world. Besides, once entering here for a vacation, you also have a chance to experience the pace of life in modern cities, purchase fashionable items and have fun in popular places such as Disneyland or the Magic Kingdom. Recently, to make it easier for Libyans who would like to visit the US, this government has introduced a new permit called US ESTA Visa for Libya. Let’s keep reading to know the benefits of this item!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for US ESTA Visa for Libya
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
Basically, you can request an ESTA in two ways which are mentioned in the lines below:
- Individual application: this kind of application is mainly offered for those flying to the US on their own. There are not many things you have to do since the form is quite short with some questions regarding your personal and passport details.
- Group application: people who are traveling together can take this option for being fast and convenient. Indeed, it takes you just a few minutes to fulfill all the queries given about nationality, name, date of birth, etc. However, please notice that this one is only applied to a group of tourists coming from the same nation.
What is necessary for a US ESTA Visa for Libya request?
The list of necessary things consists of three items as follows:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is the first and most important item you cannot miss for an ESTA application because you must provide some of its details in the online form. Hence, make sure you are holding one and it is still valid.
- An email address: is the tool for you to keep track of your ESTA. Also, this permit will be sent to you via email as soon as it is done. For that reason, do not fail to check your email frequently to get the latest notifications.
- A means of payment: there are different ways that you can pick to pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many stages does the application include?
There are three main steps included in the process that you can follow to ask for an ESTA:
- You can find the application form on our homepage to get everything started. Your job is to fill in all the blanks with true and accurate answers so that no troubles will be caused. Kindly check the responses again before you move on to the next step.
Pay and confirm
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts are all accepted as a method of payment. Therefore, you can pick the one which you have already to pay for your ESTA.
Get your ESTA
- Your ESTA will arrive in several days. After that, you can print it out to bring with you to the checkpoint for entering permission.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
Relying on your schedule, you can pick the most suitable timeframe among choices listed in the following lines:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
The cost of an ESTA comprises government and service fees. Please note that the latter has three situations with different prices:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
You will have 90 days in total to discover the US with this permit. Moreover, you can have more than one trip to this land thanks to multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
For a better understanding of ESTA, do not hesitate to contact us by leaving a message in the box on our website. Our experts are always willing to support you with useful information about this item and related fields such as US Transit Visa or US Tourist Visa.