US ESTA Visa for Italy Citizens
America has been noted for lots of attractive landscapes covering the whole country. Also, this is known as the kingdom of fashion where visitors can hunt for new collections of famous brands. Because of those reasons, it is not surprising that there are more and more people choosing the US for their holidays in recent years. Lately, besides the US Tourist Visa, a new permit called US ESTA Visa for Italy has been released to make it easier for tourists to enter this land. Let’s scroll down if you have no idea about this item!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Italy
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
You can request an ESTA in two ways which are shown clearly in the following lines:
- Individual application: this kind of application is mostly chosen by travelers flying to the US alone. Your job is to answer all the queries given accurately and correctly so that no mistake is made.
- Group application: if you are going on holiday in the US with more than two people, this one is the best option for you with many advantages. Indeed, it can help to save much of your time since only one person needs to take the online form on behalf of the group. However, this choice is only applied to groups of tourists coming from the same nation.
What is necessary for a US ESTA Visa for Italy request?
Taking an ESTA application, you do not need to prepare as many documents as when asking for a normal visa. Here is the list of things you are required to give:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is the top essential item you cannot miss for an ESTA request. Hence, make sure that you are holding one and it is still valid.
- An email address: plays an important role in delivering the latest notifications to you. Thus, kindly remember to check it regularly to keep track of the process.
- A means of payment: you can choose to pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many stages does the application include?
The process of requesting an ESTA is quite simple with these following steps:
- Firstly, you can take the online form from our US ESTA Visa page and enter true and accurate details about you and your passport in the blanks whose a red asterisk next to them. Do not forget to review what you have just typed when you are done to see if any mistake is included.
Pay and confirm
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts are all accepted as a method of payment. Therefore, you can pick the one which you have already to pay for your ESTA.
Get your ESTA
- After a few days, you will receive your ESTA through email. Next, you can get started for your journey by printing it out to show at the checkpoint.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
In order to make it flexible for your plan, we offer three different timeframes which are shown in the lines below:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
An ESTA asks you to pay for two kinds of fees called government and service. In detail, the price for each one is as listed:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
Your stay in the US cannot exceed 90 days with an ESTA in your hand. Nevertheless, you have the right to come here more than one time thanks to multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
If you find it difficult to apply for this permit, please do not hesitate to contact us on our website for guidance. Your concerns will be responded to by our experts in the shortest time so that you can get one ESTA successfully.