There are a lot of interesting things that attract tourists to visit America. First of all, this land has been known as the kingdom of fashion where you can easily hunt for the latest items released by big brands. Additionally, you also have a chance to discover its heritage famous all around the world, namely the United States, the Independence Hall and National Parks. These days, with the help of US ESTA Visa for Korea, Republic of, nationals of this country can easily enter the ESTA for their holidays. Let’s keep reading to find out more!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Korea, Republic of
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
There are two ways for applicants to request an ESTA which are mentioned in the lines below:
- Individual application: is the most suitable choice for those who are flying to the US on their own. The process is not very complex with three main steps included that you can take for a successful application.
- Group application: is highly suggested for people traveling in groups of more than two members. Asking for an ESTA in this way, you can save a lot of time since just one person needs to answer all the questions on behalf of the others. However, everyone must have the same nationality.
What is necessary for a US ESTA Visa for Korea, Republic of request?
Requesting an ESTA, you are not required to submit plenty of documents. Indeed, what you need are the three following items:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: owning a passport is always necessary if you are planning to travel abroad. Your one must be valid so as not to get rejection.
- An email address: is the main tool through which you get the latest notifications s well as your ESTA when it is done. Therefore, kindly check it regularly to keep track of the process.
- A means of payment: you can choose to pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
>>> You may concern: US Visa Application
How many stages does the application include?
The applying process is made simple for visitors with three big steps included as shown:
- The first thing you have to do is to visit our page of US ESTA Visa and provide all the information regarding passport, name, date of birth, nationality, country of birth, etc. Do not forget to take a look back at your responses to make sure that nothing is wrong.
Pay and confirm
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts are all accepted as a method of payment. Therefore, you can pick the one which you have already to pay for your ESTA.
Get your ESTA
- After a few days, your ESTA will be sent to you via email. Then, to get ready for your journey to the US, you should print it out to display at the checkpoint.
How long can I receive my US ESTA Visa for Korea, Republic of?
Relying on your schedule, you can consider picking the option which fits your plan the most from the following choices:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
>>> See also: US Esta Visa Application
An ESTA consists of government and service fees. Please notice that the price of the latter will vary according to the level of urgency:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
An US ESTA Visa for Korea, Republic of gives you 90 days to discover all the interesting things about America. In addition, you can come here as many times as you would like since there is no limitation on it.
How can I know more about ESTA?
Should there be any problems during the process, please do not hesitate to send us a message via the chatbox on our website to let us know what you are concerned about. We are always willing to support you with useful details to help you get this permit successfully.