In recent years, it cannot be denied that there are more and more tourists coming to the US in holiday seasons. The number keeps rising every year for many elements. First of all, this is the land of impressive nature that travelers can enjoy beautiful landscapes at any point of the year. For example, you can see colorful flowers blooming in spring, red foliage falling in autumn, white snow covering a large area in winter and yellow sunshine in summer. Additionally, this country possesses lots of famous heritage of the world such as the Statue of Liberty, Independence Hall. Thanks to the introduction of the US ESTA Visa for Taiwan, visitors from this nation can easily enter America for a trip. Let’s scroll down for more!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Taiwan
What is ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many ways are there to apply for a US ESTA Visa for Taiwan?
You can apply for an ESTA in two ways which are mentioned in the following lines:
- Individual application: is the best option for those flying to the US on their own. The process is not very complex since you just have to spend a few minutes filling in the form and making payment for your ESTA.
- Group application: is much faster and more convenient compared with the other if you have more than two mates who also want to get an ESTA. This kind of application helps to save your time a lot as only one person has to answer the questions.
What items are necessary for an ESTA application?
An ESTA request requires you to submit three items listed below:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is the top important thing you are not allowed to miss when asking for an ESTA. Kindly check your passport’s expiration date to make sure that it is valid.
- An email address: this is also necessary because you will get the latest notifications through it. Hence, do not forget to log in to your email regularly to keep track of the process.
- A means of payment: you have to prepare a method of payment for your ESTA fee. There are some ways for you to select such as MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many steps are there in an ESTA application?
The process is made simple for applicants with three big steps:
- The first thing you need to do is to take the online form on our US ESTA Visa page. Then, please enter true and correct answers in the blanks regarding your personal and passport data. Remember to have a check after finishing to see if any detail is wrong.
Pay and confirm
- After answering all the questions given, you have to pay your ESTA fee. About the means of payment, you can use MasterCard, VISA, American Express, PayPal accounts but not cash.
Get your ESTA
- You will get your ESTA in some days when it is done. To get ready for your trip, you should print it out to bring with you to the checkpoint for entering permission.
How long will my ESTA be done?
The time needed to process your ESTA depends on the timeframe that you choose. We offer three choices so that you can pick the most suitable one:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much money does an ESTA cost?
You must pay for government and service fees to own an ESTA. The cost of each one is detailed below:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the USA with my ESTA?
You are given 90 days to discover the US with an ESTA. Moreover, you can come here more than once thanks to the benefits of multiple entries.
Where can I get more details about ESTA?
For further information, please contact us on our website by leaving your queries in the chatbox. We are always to support you with useful guidance so that you can get this permit successfully.