These days, the number of tourists coming to the US for their holidays has kept rising for many reasons. First of all, this land has been known as the kingdom of fashion where you can buy the latest items released by well-known brands. Secondly, there are also numerous beautiful landscapes here for you to contemplate and relax after chains of stressful days. Besides, this country possesses other interesting things which attract travelers to come. Lately, it has been easy for people from Switzerland to enter America thanks to the US ESTA Visa for Switzerland. Let’s scroll down for details!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Switzerland
What is ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many ways are there to apply for a US ESTA Visa for Switzerland?
According to current policies, there are two kinds of application available for tourists as listed:
- Individual application: if you do not accompany anyone on the trip, this is the only option for you. Requesting an ESTA in this way, you just have to answer some questions and make payment for your ESTA, which takes you only a few minutes to fulfill.
- Group application: is highly recommended for those who are visiting the US together. Picking this choice, you can save a lot of time since the online form needs only one person to fill in the form with details related to nationality, date of birth, names, etc.
What items are necessary for an ESTA application?
An ESTA request does not ask you to provide so many documents. All you need to prepare are:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is always present in the first line of the list as you cannot ask for an ESTA without it. Make sure that your one is still valid by checking its expiration date.
- An email address: is the tool through which you receive notifications about your ESTA and get this permit when it is done. Therefore, do not miss to keep track of the process by logging in to it regularly.
- A means of payment: you have to prepare a method of payment for your ESTA fee. There are some ways for you to select such as MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many steps are there in an ESTA application?
There are three main steps included in the process which we guide in stages as below:
- Firstly, you can visit our page of US ESTA Visa for the online form. Then, kindly give all responses to the queries given correctly. Do not forget to review everything before moving on to see if you have made any mistakes.
Pay and confirm
- After answering all the questions given, you have to pay your ESTA fee. About the means of payment, you can use MasterCard, VISA, American Express, PayPal accounts but not cash.
Get your ESTA
- Several days after the application, you will get your ESTA via email. When you turn up in the US, do not forget to display it at the checkpoint for entering permission.
How long will my ESTA be done?
By considering how rush your trip is, you can choose one of the following options to make it fit your plan:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much money does an ESTA cost?
The price of an ESTA consists of government and service fees. Here are the details for each one:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with my ESTA?
90 is the number of days you are allowed to visit the US. Additionally, you can show up here as many times as you would like thanks to multiple entries.
Where can I get more details about ESTA?
Should you need further information, please let us know by leaving a message in the chatbox on our website. Our experts will reply to your questions in the shortest time to help you out.