With many strong points for tourism, it is not surprising that America has been one of the best destinations voted by travelers. Coming to this country, you will have a chance to discover many of its interesting things such as trying new cuisine, visiting the top heritages of the world, having fun and relaxing in fun places or contemplating the impressive nature. Lately, thanks to the US ESTA Visa for Sweden, it has been much simpler for tourists from this nation to enter the US. Let’s keep reading to find out more!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Sweden
What is ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many ways are there to apply for a US ESTA Visa for Sweden?
There are two kinds of applications that you can pick to request an ESTA which are shown in the lines below:
- Individual application: this one is most appropriate for those who are planning to turn up in the US alone. The process is very simple with some quick steps that cost you a few minutes to fulfill.
- Group application: if you are traveling with a group of more than two people, it is much more convenient to request in this way since you can save a lot of time. Indeed, only one person has to take the online form and respond to all the questions given.
What items are necessary for an ESTA application?
An ESTA request will ask you to provide the following items:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: as the form consists of some queries about your passport, you are required to have one to answer those questions. Kindly take a look at your one’s expiration date to make sure that it is valid.
- An email address: is the means for you to keep track of your EST. Thus, remember to check your email frequently to get the latest notifications.
- A means of payment: you have to prepare a method of payment for your ESTA fee. There are some ways for you to select such as MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many steps are there in an ESTA application?
The applying process comprises three steps in total which are:
- You can get the online form by going back to our US ESTA Visa page. After that, please fill in the blanks with true and accurate details about you and your passport such as nationality, date of birth, name, passport number, etc. Do not forget to check all the information again before moving on to see if any mistake is made.
Pay and confirm
- After answering all the questions given, you have to pay your ESTA fee. About the means of payment, you can use MasterCard, VISA, American Express, PayPal accounts but not cash.
Get your ESTA
- Your ESTA will be done in some days and then sent to you via email. Your job is to print it out to show at the checkpoint for entering permission.
How long will my ESTA be done?
Our service offers three different timeframes so that you can select the most appropriate one:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much money does an ESTA cost?
Government and service are the two kinds of fees you have to pay for an ESTA. The price for each one is as detailed:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with my ESTA?
The maximum number of days you can stay in the US is 90. Besides, you can come here later for another holiday thanks to multiple entries.
Where can I get more details about ESTA?
Should you need further information, please let us know by leaving a message in the chatbox on our website. Our experts will reply to your questions in the shortest time to help you out.