US ESTA Visa for Spain Citizens
Thanks to a lot of strong points for tourism, America has got more and more travelers coming in the past few years. People arrive in this country not only to experience the pace of life in modern cities but also to contemplate the impressive scenery, hunt for fashionable items and visit many famous world’s heritage. Lately, with the introduction of the US ESTA Visa for Spain, it is not very difficult for tourists from this nation to enter America for a holiday. Let’s scroll down to know the instructions!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Spain
What is ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many ways are there to apply for a US ESTA Visa for Spain?
According to current policies, there are two kinds of applications available for visitors to request an ESTA as shown in the following lines:
- Individual application: is the only option for people who would like to go on vacation alone. The process is quite simple which consists of some quick steps that cost you just a few minutes to fulfill.
Group application: asking for an ESTA in this way helps to save a lot of your time since only one person has to take the online form. Everyone in the group does not have to visit the US at the same time. Instead, they can show up in this land whenever they want.
What items are necessary for an ESTA application?
An ESTA request will require you to submit the items below:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is always the most important thing you must have if you are traveling abroad. Kindly check your one’s expiration date carefully to make sure that it is still valid.
- An email address: is a means of delivery through which you get the latest notifications about your ESTA. Therefore, do not forget to log in to it regularly to keep track of the process.
- A means of payment: you have to prepare a method of payment for your ESTA fee. There are some ways for you to select such as MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many steps are there in an ESTA application?
With the aim to make it convenient for applicants, an ESTA applying process comprises three main steps as follows:
- The first thing you need to do is to go back to our US ESTA Visa for the online form. After that, please fill in the blanks with details regarding you and your passport such as nationality, date of birth, name, passport number, etc. Remember to review every detail before moving on to see if they include any mistakes.
Pay and confirm
- After answering all the questions given, you have to pay your ESTA fee. About the means of payment, you can use MasterCard, VISA, American Express, PayPal accounts but not cash.
Get your ESTA
- Your ESTA will come to your email in some days. Then, you can start your journey to the US by printing it out to show at the checkpoint.
How long will my ESTA be done?
Your ESTA will be done and sent to you within the timeframe that you select. We offer three choices so that you can pick the most suitable one:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much money does an ESTA cost?
To possess an ESTA, you must pay for government and service fees. The price for each one is as detailed:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with my ESTA?
An ESTA gives you 90 days to stay in the US per entry. Also, you are allowed to come here more than once thanks to multiple entries.
Where can I get more details about ESTA?
Should you need more information related to ESTA, please do not hesitate to let us know by leaving a message in the chatbox on our website. Your questions will be responded to in the shortest time so that you can clearly understand this permit.
>>> Suggested: US Tourist Visas