In recent years, there have been more and more visitors choosing the US for their holidays because of many reasons. Firstly, this land is known as one of the most developed countries in the world with lots of modern cities gathering. Also, when coming here, you will have a chance to discover its attractive landscapes changing constantly every season. Lately, thanks to US ESTA Visa for Slovenia, Slovenians can enter America easily with some quick steps. Let’s keep reading to find out!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Slovenia application
What is ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many ways are there to apply for a US ESTA Visa for Slovenia?
In accordance with the latest policies, tourists can ask for an ESTA in two ways, which are:
- Individual application: is the most suitable choice for those who like to travel alone. You just need to provide some basic details regarding you and your passport and make payment for your ESTA.
- Group application: is highly recommended if you are going to the US with more than two people. This kind of application helps to save your time since only the representative has to answer all the questions given. However, kindly remember that everyone must share the same nationality.
What items are necessary for an ESTA application?
To get ready for an ESTA request, make sure you have all of the following items:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: you cannot ask for another country’s entering permission without a passport. Hence, do not fail to get one before you take the online application.
- An email address: is also important as it keeps you updated with the latest points about your ESTA. Therefore, kindly check your email frequently so as not to lose track of the process.
- A means of payment: you have to prepare a method of payment for your ESTA fee. There are some ways for you to select such as MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
>>> Suggested: US Visa on Arrival
How many steps are there in an ESTA application?
There are three main steps in total included in the process that we describe clearly below:
- First of all, you need to find the online application on our website. Then, please provide true and accurate answers to all the questions given. Do not forget to check everything again when you are finished to see if any mistakes are made.
Pay and confirm
- After answering all the questions given, you have to pay your ESTA fee. About the means of payment, you can use MasterCard, VISA, American Express, PayPal accounts but not cash.
Get your ESTA
- You should print your ESTA out as soon as it arrives to get ready for your trip. Remember to take it with you to the checkpoint so that you can get an allowance for entering this beautiful country.
How long will my ESTA be done?
Your ESTA will be done in a few days and then sent to you via email. In case of urgency, you can pick one from the following services to make it fit your plan:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much money does a US ESTA Visa for Slovenia cost?
An ESTA asks you to pay for government and service fees. In detail, the price for each one is as listed:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with my ESTA?
You will have the right to stay in the US for 90 days as a maximum. Additionally, you can come here as many times as you would like thanks to the benefits of multiple entries.
Where can I get more details about ESTA?
Should you need further details, please do not hesitate to let us know by raising all of your questions in the chatbox on our website. We are always willing to support you with useful information so that you will have a better understanding of this new permit.