US ESTA Visa for Slovakia Citizens
America has been known as one of the best destinations in the world for many factors. For example, its impressive nature changing constantly every season attract people who are in need of relaxation. Also, being known as the kingdom of fashion, this is an ideal place for fashionistas to hunt for their favorite items. Additionally, there are a lot of famous world’s heritages gathering here for you to contemplate, namely the Statue of Liberty or the Independence Hall. Lately, it has not been very difficult for Slovakians to enter the US with a US ESTA Visa for Slovakia. Let’s scroll down for details!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Slovakia
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many ways are there to apply for a US ESTA Visa for Slovakia?
You can request an ESTA in two ways which are mentioned in the following lines:
- Individual application: this kind of application is appropriate for those who fly to the US on their own. The process is not very difficult since there are only some quick steps that cost you just a few minutes to get everything done.
- Group application: is a convenient option for people traveling in groups as all of them can ask for an ESTA at the same time, which means that they can save plenty of time. In detail, only one person needs to fulfill the online form with the necessary information.
What items are necessary for an ESTA application?
Here is the list of items you are required to pay for an ESTA request:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is an indispensable thing you must hold in your hand if you want to take a trip abroad. Make sure your one is valid so that you can move on to the next part.
- An email address: you also have to provide an email address to keep track of the process. Please remember to check it regularly to get all the important points about your ESTA.
- A means of payment: you have to prepare a method of payment for your ESTA fee. There are some ways for you to select such as MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
>>> See also: US Visa Requirements
How many steps are there in an ESTA application?
The applying process is made simple for you with three big steps included:
- First of all, you can take the online form available on our website to start the request. Your job is to enter all the data regarding passport number, date of birth, full name, nationality in the blanks whose a red asterisk. When you are done, do not forget to review the whole form to see if there is any mistake.
Pay and confirm
- After answering all the questions given, you have to pay your ESTA fee. About the means of payment, you can use MasterCard, VISA, American Express, PayPal accounts but not cash.
Get your ESTA
- Your ESTA will be sent to you as soon as it is done. Then, you can begin your trip by printing it out to show at the checkpoint on arrival in the US.
How long will my ESTA be done?
You can choose the timeframe to process your ESTA. We offer three different choices so that you can pick the one fitting your plan:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much money does an ESTA cost?
Government and service are the two kinds of fees you must pay to get an ESTA. The price for each one is as detailed below:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
>>> You may concern: US Visa on Arrival
How long can I stay in the US with my ESTA?
The maximum time you can stay in the US with an ESTA is 90 days. Additionally, you have the right to visit this country more than once thanks to the advantages of multiple entries.
Where can I get more details about ESTA?
Please do not hesitate to contact us for help if you have any difficulties during the applying process. Our skilled experts will always support you with useful guidance so that you can get this permit successfully.