If you want to spend your vacation in a place where there are lots of interesting things to discover, you cannot miss the US in your plan. Being known as one of the biggest countries in the world, this is a center of economy, fashion and business. Every year, America welcomes thousands of tourists coming for their holidays. If you are from San Marino, you can easily enter this country for a short stay thanks to the introduction of US ESTA Visa for San Marino. Let’s keep reading to get more details!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for San Marino
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many ways are there to apply for a US ESTA Visa for San Marino?
There are two kinds of applications that you can pick to request an ESTA. In detail, they are described in the lines below:
- Individual application: if you are scheduling a trip to the US with no one else accompanying, this is the best choice for you. It does not take you long to apply in this way since the process is quite simple with some quick steps.
- Group application: is much more convenient in comparison with the other. Every member in the group does not have to depart at the same time. Instead, they can save this permit for their own journey later. Kindly notice that this kind of application is only available to applicants of the same nation.
What items are necessary for an ESTA application?
You do not have to prepare many documents for an ESTA request. What you need are:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: passports are always the top important things that you cannot miss for an ESTA application. Your one must be valid so that you can move on to the next stage.
- An email address: is the tool through which you get the latest notifications as well as your ESTA when it is done. Therefore, please provide the one you use frequently so as not to miss any points sent to you.
- A means of payment: you have to prepare a method of payment for your ESTA fee. There are some ways for you to select such as MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
>>> Suggested: US Visa Application
How many steps are there in an ESTA application?
The application is very simple with three big steps included that we show you in the following lines:
- First of all, you can get the online form on our homepage. Then, kindly fill in the blanks with true and accurate details about you and your passport. Make sure that no typo is made by taking a look back at what you have just typed.
Pay and confirm
- After answering all the questions given, you have to pay your ESTA fee. About the means of payment, you can use MasterCard, VISA, American Express, PayPal accounts but not cash.
Get your ESTA
- After a few days, you will get your ESTA through an email. The last thing you need to do is to print it out for checking at the checkpoint.
How long will my US ESTA Visa for San Marino be done?
By considering how rush your trip is, you can select one of these services to make it fit your plan:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much money does an ESTA cost?
To own an ESTA, you must pay two kinds of fees called government and service. The price for each one is as listed below:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with my ESTA?
The number of days you are permitted to stay in the US is 90. Besides, you can come to visit this country as many times as you would like thanks to multiple entries.
Where can I get more details about ESTA?
If you find it difficult to apply for an ESTA, please let us know by raising all of your problems in the box on our website. We are always willing to help you out with useful guidance so that you can get this permit in the shortest time.