America is a large country which possesses lots of strong points for tourism. In detail, this is the land of impressive nature that many travelers would like to come for contemplating and relaxing. On top of that, there are also numerous shopping malls gathering downtowns for fashionistas to buy their favorite items. Besides, you will have a chance to visit different well-known cultural and natural heritage of the world, namely the Statue of Liberty and the Independence Hall. Thanks to US ESTA Visa for Nepal, it has been much easier for nationals of this country to enter the US for a vacation without a US Tourist Visa. Let’s scroll down to know the reasons!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Nepal
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
According to what is displayed on the system, applicants can request an ESTA in two ways which are as follows:
- Individual application: is the only choice for people who go on holidays alone. It is not too difficult for you to apply since only some quick steps are included in the process. Your job is to fill in the blanks with true and accurate answers that the online form requires.
- Group application: is introduced to make it convenient for tourists traveling together. This kind of application takes you only a few minutes to fulfill as it needs just one person of the group to answer all the questions, which helps to save a lot of time.
What is necessary for a US ESTA Visa for Nepal request?
Documents needed for an ESTA application are very simple with three main items:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is the most important thing you must hold in your hand when asking for permission of entering other countries. Do not forget to check your passport’s expiration date to see if it is still valid.
- An email address: is the means which helps you keep track of your ESTA by delivering the latest notifications to you. Thus, kindly log in to it frequently so as not to lose track of the process.
- A means of payment: you can choose to pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many stages does the application include?
The applying process is made easy for you with three big parts included. Detailed guidance is shown in the following lines:
- This is the first step you need to take to begin the request. By going to our US ESTA Visa page, you will find out that there is an online form available there. Then, you have to enter all the necessary data in the blanks whose a red asterisk next to. Do not forget to check everything again when you are finished.
Pay and confirm
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts are all accepted as a method of payment. Therefore, you can pick the one which you have already to pay for your ESTA.
Get your ESTA
- You will get your ESTA a few days after sending the request. To get ready for the trip, you should print it out to show at the checkpoint when turning up in America.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
You can decide the timeframe to process your ESTA. Our service offers three different ones to make it flexible for your plan:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
Government and service are the two kinds of fees you must pay to possess an ESTA. The price for each one is as detailed:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
The number of days you are allowed to discover America is 90. Moreover, you can come here as many times as you would like thanks to multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
There is a chatbox available on our website for you to raise all of your concerns. By sending a message via it, your queries will be replied to as soon as possible by our skilled experts who always support you with useful instructions to help you get this permit successfully.