Being noted as one of the best destinations in the world, America has got more and more tourists coming in holiday seasons. On entering this country, you will have a chance to watch its impressive nature changing differently when seasons change. Also, there are numerous well-known cultural and national heritage gathering here for you to contemplate, namely the Statue of Liberty, the Independence Hall or National Parks. If you are a Nigerian who would like to take a trip to this land, applying for a US ESTA Visa for Nigeria is highly recommended. Let’s keep reading to find out more about this item!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Nigeria
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
In accordance with the latest regulations, there are two ways for tourists to request an ESTA as follows:
- Individual application: if you do not accompany anyone else on the trip, this one is the only option for you. There are not many things you have to do since the process is very easy which does not take you long to finish.
- Group application: is highly suggested for being fast and convenient. Taking this kind of application, you can save a lot of time as only one representative has to answer all the questions given. However, every member must have the same nationality.
What is necessary for a US ESTA Visa for Nigeria request?
An ESTA application does not ask you to provide many documents. What you need to prepare are:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: you cannot request an ESTA without this important item. Do not forget to check your one’s expiration day to see if it is still valid.
- An email address: is the means which helps to deliver new notifications about your ESTA. Hence, kindly log in to your email regularly so as not to lose track of the process.
- A means of payment: you can choose to pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many stages does the application include?
There are three main steps in total that you can follow to get an ESTA:
- You can get the online form by going back to the US ESTA Visa page. Then, please give all the information regarding your personal and passport details in the blanks accurately and correctly so that you will not face any problems later.
Pay and confirm
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts are all accepted as a method of payment. Therefore, you can pick the one which you have already to pay for your ESTA.
Get your ESTA
- You will get your ESTA several days after sending the request. Next, you can print it out for entering permission when showing up in America.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
Relying on how rush your trip is, you can consider picking one of the services below:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
Government and service are the two kinds of fees you must pay for an ESTA. Nonetheless, please notice that the price of the latter will vary according to the level of urgency:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
90 is the maximum number of days you are allowed to visit the US with this permit. Additionally, you can have more than one vacation in this country thanks to the benefits of multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
Should you have any concerns during the application, please let us know by leaving a message in the chatbox on our homepage. Your queries will be replied to as soon as possible by our skilled experts to help you get an ESTA successfully.
>>> See also: US Tourist Visa