US ESTA Visa for Liechtenstein Citizens
Thanks to lots of impressive scenery spreading throughout the country, it is not surprising that America has become one of the best destinations for tourism in recent years. Coming to this land, you will have a chance to discover the beauty of its nature changing constantly when seasons vary. For example, there is red foliage covering ranges of mountains in autumn while it is replaced by white snow in winter, yellow sunshine in summer and colorful flowers in spring. Lately, thanks to the US ESTA Visa for Liechtenstein, it is not very difficult for residents of this nation to show up here for a vacation. Let’s scroll down for details if you are interested!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Liechtenstein
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
The current policy allows applicants to request an ESTA in two ways, which are:
- Individual application: is mainly offered for those who are flying to the US alone. Asking for an ESTA is quite simple with some quick steps taking you only a few minutes to fulfill.
- Group application: this is the best option for tourists traveling in groups since it helps to save a lot of time. Every member does not have to accompany the others on the trip, so they can save this permit for later. Nonetheless, kindly note that everyone must share the same nationality.
What is necessary for a US ESTA Visa for Liechtenstein request?
There are not many things you need to prepare for an ESTA application. Here are all the items you are required to have:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: it is always essential to take a passport with you when you are going to ask for a permit of entering other nations. Make sure that your one is still valid to avoid being turned down.
- An email address: is the only means for you to keep track of your ESTA. Therefore, remember to check it regularly so as not to miss any important points.
- A means of payment: there are different ways that you can pick to pay for your ESTA such as MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts.
How many stages does the application include?
The process is made easy for you with three big steps included:
The first thing you can do to start your application is to go to our US ESTA Visa page for the online form. Then, please enter all the necessary information in the blanks whose a red asterisk next to them. Do not forget to have a look at each detail again when you are finished to see if any mistake is made.
Pay and confirm
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts are all accepted as a method of payment. Therefore, you can pick the one which you have already to pay for your ESTA.
Get your ESTA
- Your ESTA will be delivered to your email in some days. After that, you should print it out to get ready for the journey to the US.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
You can decide the timeframe to process your ESTA by choosing one of the following selections:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
You will have to pay for both government and service fees to own an ESTA. In details, the price for each one is shown as follows:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
Possessing an ESTA, you are given 90 days to visit this beautiful country. Moreover, you can enter here as many times as you would like thanks to multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
For further understanding of this permit, do not hesitate to contact us by leaving a message in the box on our homepage. Our experts will reply to your concerns in the shortest time so that you are clear about everything.
>>> See also: US Tourist Visa