If you are a nature lover who would like to spend your vacations in peaceful places with attractive scenery, you cannot fail to visit the US. On entering here, you will find out that this country possesses lots of interesting things for you to discover such as contemplating the change in colors when seasons vary, trying new cuisine, having fun in Disneyland or the Magic Kingdom, hunting for the latest collections of famous brands and so on. Lately, the Phillippines can easily enter America for a trip thanks to US ESTA Visa for the Philippines. Let’s scroll down to know details if you would like to get one!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for the Philippines
What does ESTA mean?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
What are the types of ESTA applications?
According to the current policy, applicants can request an ESTA in two ways which are listed below:
- Individual application: is mostly preferred by tourists who are flying to the US on their own. The process is quite simple with some quick steps included that take you just a few minutes to fulfill.
- Group application: is only applied to groups of people traveling together. Asking for an ESTA in this way helps to save much of your time since just the representative has to answer all the queries given in the form.
What do I have to prepare for a US ESTA Visa for the Philippines?
An ESTA request does not ask you to submit many documents. What you need to prepare are:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: you are required to have a passport to enter its details in the blanks. Please have a look at the expiration date to make sure that your one is still valid.
- An email address: plays an important role in delivering the latest notifications to you. Hence, do not forget to check it frequently so as not to lose track of the process.
- A means of payment: there are some options for you to pay for ESTA such as MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts.
How many steps are there for an ESTA application?
Here is the applying process which consists of three stages that you can follow:
- First of all, you have to go back to the US ESTA Visa page for the online form. Then, kindly provide all the necessary information regarding your personal and passport data in the blanks whose a red asterisk next to them. Remember to go over what you have just typed to see if any mistake is made.
Pay and confirm
If you apply for an ESTA, you are not allowed to pay with cash. Hence, we highly recommend you to make payment with these methods:
- American Express
- PayPal accounts.
Get your ESTA
- A few days after sending the application, you will receive your ESTA via email. Next, you should print it out to get ready for your holiday.
How long can I get my ESTA?
Normally, your ESTA will come to your email in some days. However, in case of urgency, you can pick one of the following options to make it flexible for your schedule:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is a US ESTA Visa for the Philippines?
Government and service are the two kinds of fees you need to charge for an ESTA. The price for each one is as detailed:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the USA with my ESTA?
The total amount of days you can visit the US with an ESTA is 90. Additionally, you can turn up in this nation as many times as you would like thanks to multiple entries.
What should I do to know more about US ESTA Visa?
Should you need further help during the process, do not hesitate to visit us on our website and raise all of your concerns in the box on the right side. We will reply to your questions in the shortest time so that you do not have to wait for too long to get the answers.