There are a lot of reasons making travelers choose America for their vacations. First of all, this land has been known as the kingdom of fashion where you can hunt for the latest collections of famous brands. Additionally, you can also visit some of its cultural and natural heritages such as the Statue of Liberty, the Independence Hall or National Parks. Especially, you will have an opportunity to have fun and relax in Disneyland and the Magic Kingdom. Lately, besides US Tourist Visa and US Transit Visa, Pakistanis can easily enter this country with a new permit called US ESTA Visa for Pakistan. Let’s scroll down for details!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Pakistan
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
In accordance with current policy, there are two ways for applicants to ask for an ESTA as follows:
- Individual application: if you are going to show up in the US on your own, this one is the most suitable choice for you. It does not take you long to apply in this way since you just have to respond to all the questions given and make payment for your ESTA.
- Group application: is introduced to make it convenient for those going on holiday together. You can save a lot of time because the form needs only one person from the group to provide necessary information on behalf of other members.
What is necessary for a US ESTA Visa for Pakistan request?
Here are all the items needed for an ESTA application:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: as the online form will ask for some details regarding your passport, you are required to have one to answer those questions. Make sure that your one is still valid by having a look at its expiry date.
- An email address: is the tool that delivers new notifications to you. Thus, kindly check your email regularly so as not to lose track of your ESTA.
- A means of payment: there are different ways that you can pick to pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many stages does the application include?
The whole process comprises three main steps which we shown in stages in the following lines:
- The first thing you need to do is to go back to our homepage of US ESTA Visa and get the online form. After that, you must enter true and accurate responses in the blanks whose a red asterisk next to them. Do not fail to review your answers again before going on so that no mistake is made.
Pay and confirm
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts are all accepted as a method of payment. Therefore, you can pick the one which you have already to pay for your ESTA.
Get your ESTA
- The last thing you need to do is to print your ESTA out and show it at the checkpoint. Then, you can enjoy your stay in this beautiful country after getting the entering permission.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
You will get your ESTA in some days when it is done. Nonetheless, in case of urgency, you can select one of the services below:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is a US ESTA Visa for Pakistan?
There are two kinds of fees you must charge for an ESTA called government and service. The price for each one is as listed below:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
Possessing an ESTA, you have the right to stay in the US for 90 days as a maximum. Besides, thanks to the benefits of multiple entries, you can visit this country as many times as you would like.
How can I know more about ESTA?
For further information, please contact us by sending a message via the chatbox to let us know what you are concerned about. Your questions will be replied to in the shortest time by our experts to help you get this permit successfully.