Possessing impressive sceneries changing constantly from spring, autumn, summer to winter, the United States of America has been a great destination for tourists who have a deep love of nature. Besides, there are numerous places for you to have fun and relax such as Disneyland, the Magic Kingdom and so on. These days, it is getting more convenient for travelers from the Central African Republic to set their foot on this land thanks to the introduction of ESTA. Let’s scroll down for details!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of the Central African Republic
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
Basically, there are two ways for you to request an ESTA as below:
- Individual application: this kind of application is most suitable for those who want to have a trip alone. The online form takes you only a few minutes to fulfill with some personal information required.
- Group application: if you are going to visit the US with some mates, it will be a waste of time to apply for each member in the group. Hence, this option is offered to help you save time with some basic details regarding nationality, name and date of birth are needed.
What items are necessary for an ESTA request?
There are not many documents you need to prepare for an ESTA application. Here are all the essential things:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: it is compulsory to own a passport if you want to get an ESTA. The form will ask you to provide some data related to issued and expiry dates. Thus, you cannot fail to have one.
- An email address: is also an indispensable item because your ESTA and relevant information will be sent through it.
- A means of payment: You can pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts except for cash.
How many stages does the application include?
The process of applying for an ESTA is made convenient for you with three main steps:
You can go to this link to take the online form. There are some questions about name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips and phone number that you have to provide the answers to.
Pay and confirm
- You can pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts. Please keep in mind that cash is not accepted in this case.
Get your ESTA
- After a few days, your ESTA will be delivered through an email address. Then, you have to print it out and show it at the immigration checkpoint for entering permission.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
You can make a decision for the timeframe. We offer three choices so that you can pick the one fitting your plan:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
To get an ESTA, you have to pay for both government and service fees. There is one price only for the former but you have three options for the latter depending on the urgency of your trips:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
Holding an ESTA, your trip to the US can last for 90 days. Furthermore, you can take as many trips to this land as you want within the valid time thanks to multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
If you want to get more details about ESTA, please visit us at our website and raise all of your concerns in the box. We will answer your questions as soon as possible to help you out and give you helpful tips to get one successfully.