There are lots of interesting things about America that attract tourists to come to this country. First of all, we cannot miss mentioning its nice landscape which changes differently every season. Also, there are numerous well-known places here for you to have fun and relax, namely Disneyland or the Magic Kingdom. Recently, thanks to the introduction of the US ESTA Visa for Kenya, citizens of this nation can easily enter the US for a short vacation. Let’s scroll down for more details!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Kenya request?
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
The US government offers two ways for applicants to request an ESTA which are shown in the following lines:
- Individual application: is the best choice for those who do not go with anyone on the trip. The process is not too difficult for you as it consists of some quick steps which cost you just a few minutes to fulfill.
- Group application: is more suitable for people who would like to ask for an ESTA together. This kind of application is time-saving since only one person from the group has to answer all the questions given in the form. However, please notice that every member must come from the same country.
What is necessary for a US ESTA Visa for Kenya?
To get ready for an ESTA application, make sure you have all the items below:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is an indispensable thing you are not allowed to miss when asking for a permit of traveling abroad. Your one must be valid so as not to get rejection.
- An email address: you will need to provide an email address to get the latest points about your ESTA. Hence, kindly remember to check it frequently so as not to lose track of the process.
- A means of payment: you can choose to pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many stages does the application include?
The applying process is made easy and simple for tourists with three main steps only:
- The first thing you can do to start the request is to find the online form on our US ESTA Visa page. Then, you have to give the responses to the queries given. Please spend some time checking all the details again when you are done to see if there is any typo.
Pay and confirm
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts are all accepted as a method of payment. Therefore, you can pick the one which you have already to pay for your ESTA.
Get your ESTA
- Several days after the request, you will get your ESTA through email. After that, you can print it out to show at the checkpoint for entering permission.
>>> See also: US Transit Visa
How long can I receive my ESTA?
The time needed to process your ESTA depends on your choice of service. Here are the three options which you can select to make it fit your schedule:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
An ESTA comprises government and service fees. In detail, the price for each one is as listed:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
An ESTA gives you an allowance to discover America for 90 days. Moreover, you can come here later for another journey thanks to multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
Should you need further information related to ESTA, please contact us on our website and raise all of your concerns in the chatbox. We are always willing to support you with useful guidance to help you get this permit successfully.