If you are a fan of fashion who is looking for a place to buy some cool items, the United States of America would be an ideal destination for you since there are lots of big shopping malls here. Besides, there are also many other things for you to do such as trying new cuisine and visiting its attractive landscapes. Recently, thanks to the introduction of ESTA, citizens of Aland Islands do not need to go to the embassy for a visa anymore. Let’s scroll down for more useful details!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Aland Islands
What does ESTA stand for?
ESTA is an abbreviation for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization” powered by the USA government. This automated system is set up to determine the eligibility of travelers to enter this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many kinds of applications are there for citizens of the Aland Islands?
According to the regulations, there are two ways for you to request an ESTA which are described below:
- Individual application: no more than one person can apply at a time.
- Group application: if you go in groups of two or more people, you can apply in this way to save your time. However, if there is any mistake during the process, you have to start everything again.
What items are required to apply for an ESTA?
In order to have a successful application, you must get these things ready:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: you cannot apply for an ESTA without a passport. Hence, make sure that you already have one and it is still valid at the time you take the online application.
- An email address: you also have to provide an email address to get the latest notifications and your ESTA as soon as it shows up.
- A means of payment: MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal are all available as a method for you to pay for your ESTA. There is a little note that you cannot use cash in this situation.
How to apply for an ESTA?
There are not too many things to do to get an ESTA as the process is cut down to three main steps as below:
- The first thing you must do is to give some personal information about name, date of birth, country of birth and personal contact by clicking this site. In addition, necessary details about your passport are also required.
- As there might be typo mistakes related to numbers and spelling, make sure that you check them again after fulfilling the form.
Pay and confirm
- When you are done with the first step, you can move on to the next one which is to pay for your ESTA. About the means of payment, you can choose MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
Get your ESTA
- After submitting the online form, you will get your ESTA within the time frame you pick. It can be one day or three days depending on your choice.
- Then, you should print the ESTA out and hold it in your hand on arrival in America.
How long does it take to process an ESTA?
The time needed for your ESTA to be done relies on your urgency. Therefore, you can consider picking the most suitable option among the following:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much do I have to pay for an ESTA?
ESTA comprises two types of fees that you have to charge, one of them is for the government and the other is for service. In particular, the price for each one is as shown:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the USA with my ESTA?
An ESTA allows you to stay in the USA for 90 days with multiple entries. Thus, you can have a long visit here to discover everything you have not known before.
Where can I find more details about ESTA for citizens of Aland Islands?
In case you have difficulties in applying for an ESTA, you can visit us for help by leaving all of your problems here. Our experts will provide you with useful advice in the shortest period of time.