Being one of the biggest centers of trade and fashion in the world, the United States of America welcomes more and more tourists coming here each year for their vacations. Besides, on arrival in Hollywood land, travelers also have an opportunity to visit some famous sites such as the Statue of Liberty, Freedom trail and so on. Recently, to make it easier for visitors, the US government has introduced ESTA with lots of benefits for those who are going to have a journey here. Let’s keep reading for useful details!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Albania
What does ESTA stand for?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization” powered by the USA government. This automated system is set up to determine the eligibility of travelers to enter this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many kinds of applications are there for citizens of Albania?
There are two options for you when applying for an ESTA as listed below:
- Individual application: if you are going to America alone, this is the only choice you can choose to apply for an ESTA.
- Group application: in case you go on a holiday with your friends or family, group application is much more convenient and helps to save your time. Nonetheless, you should be careful while providing the information as everything will have to start again if there is one mistake made.
What does an ESTA application need?
An ESTA application does not ask you to prepare lots of documents. Instead, you have to hold the following items to get ready:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: if you are planning to enter other countries, you cannot fail to own a passport as it is the top important thing. Additionally, your passport must be still valid at the time you fill in the online form.
- An email address: this is the means for you to get the latest notifications if there is anything wrong during the process. Also, your ESTA will be sent through your email. Therefore, you should provide the one which you use frequently.
- A means of payment: MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal are all accepted as a way to pay for your ESTA. Hence, you must have at least one of them.
How to apply for an ESTA?
The process of applying for an ESTA is made easier for applicants. For that reason, you can get one by taking these main steps carefully:
- By accessing this site, you are led to a page in which you have to provide some personal information such as name, date of birth, country of birth and personal contact. Besides, you also have to fill in the blanks your passport number and its expiry date.
- To avoid being rejected by typo mistakes, you should have a look back at every detail again before sending the form.
Pay and confirm
- The next part of this process is to make payment for your ESTA. As for the method, you can pay with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts because cash is not allowed in this kind of application.
Get your ESTA
- Your ESTA will arrive at your email address two or three days after you submit the online form. Next, you had better print it out in order to show it at the Immigration checkpoint for permission.
How long does it take to receive my ESTA?
The time you have to wait for your ESTA to be sent depends on the time frame you select. Our service offers three choices to make it flexible for you:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much does it cost to get an ESTA?
Government and service are the two kinds of fees you have to pay once applying for an ESTA. However, the price for the latter will change according to the level of urgency:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How many days am I allowed to stay in the USA with an ESTA?
Owning an ESTA, you can visit this country for a maximum of 90 days. Moreover, you can set your foot in this nation at any time as it is for multiple entries.
Where can I find more details about ESTA for citizens of Albania?
To get more helpful information about ESTA for citizens of Albania, please visit us at our website and raise all of your concerns in the box. Our experts will respond to your questions as soon as possible to help you with useful guidance.