ESTA FOR CITIZENS OF COOK ISLANDS
If you would like to spend your holiday in a place where there are lots of beautiful landscapes to contemplate, famous sites to have fun and shopping malls to purchase fashionable items, the United States of America is a nice suggestion for you. Lately, to make it convenient for visitors, its government has cut down on the steps of getting permission to enter the country by releasing ESTA. In case you do not know how to get one, let’s scroll down for the answer!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of the Cook Islands
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
Basically, you can request an ESTA in two ways as described:
- Individual application: this kind of application is mainly offered for people taking a trip to the US alone. It is not very difficult with some simple steps that cost you only a few minutes.
- Group application: if you spend a vacation with mates or family members, it is much more convenient to pick this option because you do not need to apply for everyone. Instead, one representative will answer all the questions given on behalf of the whole group.
What items are necessary for an ESTA request?
It is compulsory to provide the following things when you take an ESTA application:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: if you are planning for a trip to other countries, a passport is the first thing you are required to have. Also, your one must be valid to avoid rejection.
- An email address: to keep you updated with the newest notifications, the application leaves a blank for you to fill in your email address. Do not forget to check it regularly so as not to miss any important points.
- A means of payment: You can pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts except for cash.
How many stages does the application include?
There are three main steps included in the process of an ESTA request:
- There is an online form available on this site for you to fill in your name, passport, date of arrival and contact details. Make sure every detail is correct so that you do not have to deal with any problem later.
Pay and confirm
- You will have to pay the fee of your ESTA when the application is done. About the means of payment, you can choose any way among MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts. Please keep in mind that cash is not accepted in this case.
Get your ESTA
- Your ESTA will turn up in your email within the period of time you wish. Then, you have to download, print it out and bring it with you to the checkpoint for checking before entering the US.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
We offer three different timeframes so that you can choose the one fitting your plan the most:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
To own an ESTA for your journey, you have to make payment for both government and service fees as listed:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
The maximum number of days you can visit the US with an ESTA is 90. Moreover, there is no limitation about the times you set your foot on this land thanks to multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
Should you need more information about ESTA, please visit our website for a better understanding. Do not hesitate to leave us a message if you have any concerns to get useful advice from our experts.