If you are a tourist who loves to contemplate the beauty of nature when seasons change, America would be one of the best choices for you to have a good holiday. Coming to this land in fall, you will get an opportunity to see red foliage spreading a vast area while enjoying the fresh air. Besides, in spring, there are numerous sorts of flowers blooming to welcome a new time. If you are a national of Cote D’Ivoire, you can enter this country easily thanks to ESTA. Let’s scroll down for more!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Cote D’Ivoire
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
In accordance with the latest regulations, there are two ways for residents of eligible countries to apply for an ESTA:
- Individual application: if you are going to take a backpack and fly to discover America alone, this is the most suitable option for you. Taking this kind of application, you just have to spend a few minutes to fulfill the online form.
- Group application: is more appropriate for those who travel with their friends and family. Particularly, it helps to save a lot of your time as you do not need to request an ESTA for everyone in the group. Instead, only one person needs to respond to the questions given on behalf of the others.
What is necessary for an ESTA request?
It is much simpler and more convenient to apply for an ESTA compared with requesting a sticker visa. For instance, the number of documents you have to prepare is fewer with three main items:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is an indispensable thing you are required to have once asking for an ESTA. Moreover, it must be valid in order to avoid failure.
- An email address: this is a means to keep you updated with new notifications in case there is anything wrong with the process. Hence, you should consider giving the one used regularly so as not to miss any points.
- A means of payment: You can pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts except for cash.
How many stages does the application include?
Here is the process with three big steps involved you can follow for a successful application:
- There is an online form available on this site for you to fill in your name, passport, date of arrival and contact details. Make sure every detail is correct so that you do not have to deal with any problem later.
Pay and confirm
- You will have to pay the fee of your ESTA when the application is done. About the means of payment, you can choose any way among MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts. Please keep in mind that cash is not accepted in this case.
Get your ESTA
- Your ESTA will turn up in your email within the period of time you wish. Then, you have to download, print it out and bring with you to the checkpoint for checking before entering the US.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
To make it flexible for you, we offer three different timeframes so that you can pick the one fitting your schedule:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
You will have to pay both government and service fees to get an ESTA:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
Your trip to the US can last for a period of 90 days. Additionally, you can take more than one journey thanks to multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
Should you need more information about ESTA, please visit our website for a better understanding. Do not hesitate to leave us a message if you have any concerns to get useful advice from our experts.