For a very long time, the United States of America has been a hot destination for tourists from around the world thanks to lots of strong points. First of all, we cannot fail to mention its attractive landscapes changing constantly following the shift of seasons. Besides, this is also known as the kingdom of fashion where travelers can find many cool items for their styles. If you are from Croatia, it is not difficult to enter this country for a holiday with the help of ESTA. Let’s scroll down for more!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Croatia
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
There are two main kinds of application for you as follows:
- Individual application: this choice is most suitable for those flying to the US on their own. It is just a quick process with some questions about personal details given and your job is to respond to all of them accurately.
- Group application: understanding the drawbacks of individual requests when people traveling in groups, the US government has introduced this sort of application to make it convenient for them. Particularly, one person will be on behalf of the others to provide some basic data required.
What is necessary for an ESTA request?
It is compulsory to have the following items with you while applying for an ESTA:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is the top important thing you are not allowed to miss for a successful request. Please have a look at its expiry date to make sure it is still valid.
- An email address: the form also asks for your email to deliver the ESTA when it is done. Do not forget to check it frequently to see if there is any problem during the processing period.
- A means of payment: You can pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts except for cash.
How many stages does the application include?
The process of requesting an ESTA comprises three steps as described:
- The first thing you have to do is to provide some personal information on this site. Some answers such as name, passport and purposes of the trip are required to be as exact as possible.
Pay and confirm
- You will have to pay the fee of your ESTA when the application is done. About the means of payment, you can choose any way among MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts. Please keep in mind that cash is not accepted in this case.
Get your ESTA
- Your ESTA will be sent to you within a few days after you submit the form. Do not forget to check your email frequently to get it.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
Depending on how rush your trip is, you can select one of the listed options to fit your plan:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
The price of an ESTA consists of two parts called government and service fees. In particular, they are detailed in the lines below:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
An ESTA gives you the right to visit America for 90 days. In addition, you can enter this nation more than one time during the valid period thanks to multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
To find out more about ESTA for citizens of Croatia, you can visit us at our website to get more information. Should you need any help, do not hesitate to leave a message in the box on the right side. We are always willing to support you!