When talking about famous destinations for tourism, we cannot miss the United States of America since this country welcomes thousands of visitors each year. On arrival here, you will be surprised by its colorful nature coming different in every season. Besides, it is also an ideal place for you to hunt for nice fashionable items fitting your styles. Lately, with the release of ESTA, it is not very complex for tourists from Curacao to ask for an allowance to enter this nation. Let’s keep reading for details!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Curacao
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
Based on the system, there are two ways for you to request an ESTA:
- Individual application: is the only and most suitable option for visitors who want to go on vacation alone. You just have to fill in the blanks some data regarding personal and passport information.
- Group application: in case you travel with more than two people but find it inconvenient to apply for every member in the group, this kind is highly suggested for being fast. Indeed, it needs only one representative to fulfill a short form.
What is necessary for an ESTA request?
An ESTA application asks you to prepare the three following items:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: to get ready for a trip to other countries, make sure that you hold a passport in your hand and it must be valid.
- An email address: to help you keep track of your ESTA, the form also asks for you to give an email address so that you do not miss any important point.
- A means of payment: You can pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts except for cash.
How many stages does the application include?
There are three big steps in total you should take carefully to get an ESTA:
- This site provides you an online form in which you have to answer some details about personal information. The answers include name, contact information, phone number, email address, passport number, etc. Make sure that your information is accurate to avoid rejection.
Pay and confirm
- You will have to pay the fee of your ESTA when the application is done. About the means of payment, you can choose any way among MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts. Please keep in mind that cash is not accepted in this case.
Get your ESTA
- When your ESTA arrives, you have to download, print it out and display it at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
Normally, it takes a few days for your ESTA to be done. However, if you are in a rush for a journey, we offer three different timeframes so that you can select the most appropriate one:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
The price for an ESTA depends on what type of service you choose. Moreover, government fee is then added up to that amount of money:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
You will be given the right to enjoy your holidays in the US for 90 days with an ESTA. Additionally, you can enter this beautiful land at any time you want during the valid period.
How can I know more about ESTA?
For a better understanding of ESTA for citizens of Curacao, please visit us on our page and raise all of your questions in the box on the right side. We always welcome and support you as much as we can.