ESTA FOR CITIZENS OF FIJI
If you are still looking for a destination to go on holiday, America is the top suggestion for you with lots of interesting things to discover. Coming to this country, you will have a chance to watch red foliage falling in autumn, go skiing on the white snow in winter, enjoy the beauty of colorful flowers blooming in spring and feel the warm sunshine in summer. Recently, thanks to the introduction of ESTA, it has been much easier for tourists from Fiji to enter the US. Let’s keep reading for details!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Fiji
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
The US government offers applicants two ways to ask for an ESTA which we describe in the following lines:
- Individual application: this is the most suitable option for you if you do not accompany anyone else on the trip. The process is not very complex with a short form requiring your personal and passport data.
- Group application: is highly recommended for those traveling together. This kind of application is much faster than the other as you do not have to request an ESTA for every member in the group. However, they must share the same nationality.
What is necessary for an ESTA request?
An ESTA application does not ask you to prepare lots of documents. Indeed, what you need are:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is an indispensable thing for a trip to other countries. Therefore, you are not allowed to miss this item for a successful request.
- An email address: in order to help you get the latest notifications, the online form also asks for your email address. Hence, please consider providing the one you use frequently to keep track of your ESTA.
- A means of payment: You can pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts except for cash.
How many stages does the application include?
There are three main steps that the application comprises which are:
- You can access this link for the online form to start your application. There will be some queries related to your name, contact number, nationality, passport, etc. Please kindly check every detail again before you submit the request to make sure that there is no mistake included.
Pay and confirm
- You will have to pay the fee of your ESTA when the request is done. About the means of payment, you can choose any way among MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts. Please keep in mind that cash is not available in this case.
Get your ESTA
- As soon as your ESTA is delivered to your email, you should print it out for checking when turning up in the US.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
Normally, your ESTA needs a few days to be done. Nonetheless, we also offer three kinds of timeframes in case you are in an urgent situation.
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
You will have to charge both government and service fees to get an ESTA. As for the latter, the price will change according to how urgent your trip is:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
Your journey to the US can last for 90 days with an ESTA in your hand. In addition, you can take more than one trip to this country within the valid time thanks to the benefits of multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
Please do not hesitate to contact us for help if you have any difficulties during the application. Your concerns will be responded to by our experts with a lot of experience in this field to help you own an ESTA successfully.