America has been a good destination for those who have a deep love of nature. When coming here, you will have an opportunity to discover its beautiful landscapes coming different when seasons change. Besides, it is also known as the kingdom of fashion where you can hunt for items fitting your style in luxurious malls gathering downtown. Thanks to the introduction of US ESTA Visa for Finland, travelers from this country do not have to go to the embassy to ask for a US visa anymore. Let’s scroll down for instruction if you want to possess one!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Finland
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
You can apply for an ESTA in two ways which are clearly described below:
- Individual application: if you are not going to accompany anyone on the trip to America, this is the most suitable choice for you. The process does not take you long to finish as there are only a few queries asking for your personal and passport information.
- Group application: this one is more suitable for those flying to the US together. You can save a lot of time by applying this way since it needs only one person from the group to answer all the questions given.
What is necessary for a US ESTA Visa for Finland request?
To get ready for a successful application, make sure you have all of the following items:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is the first thing you must prepare for an ESTA request. You will have to fill in the blanks with some data about it such as issued date, expiry date, passport number, etc. Please check if your one is still valid to avoid rejection.
- An email address: is a necessary item through which you get the latest notifications about your ESTA. Therefore, you should provide the one which you use frequently so that there is no important point missed.
- A means of payment: You can pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts except for cash.
>>> Related topic: US Transit Visa
How many stages does the application include?
There are three big steps in total for you to follow:
- Our homepage has an online form asking for your personal and passport details. Your job is to respond to them accurately and correctly.
- Do not forget to go over the information before you move on to the next part to see if there is anything wrong.
Pay and confirm
- You will have to pay the fee of your ESTA when the request is done. About the means of payment, you can choose any way among MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts. Please keep in mind that cash is not available in this case.
Get your ESTA
- Your ESTA will be done and sent to you via email after a few days. Then, you can print it out and bring it to the checkpoint for entering permission.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
You can select one of the following services to fit your schedule in case of urgency:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is a US ESTA Visa for Finland?
Government and service are the two kinds of fees that an ESTA will ask you to pay. Please notice that the price of the latter will change according to the timeframe you pick:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
An ESTA lets you stay in America for 90 days to enjoy your vacation, Furthermore, you can enter this nation at any point within the valid time thanks to multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
Should you have any concerns about ESTA for citizens of Finland, please contact us for help by leaving a message in the box on the homepage. We always welcome and support you for a successful application.