If you are a nature lover, you cannot fail to add the United States of America to your list. On arrival to this country, you will get an opportunity to see the landscapes changing differently when a new season comes. Besides, there are many famous sites for you to visit such as the Statue of Liberty, Independence Hall, the Freedom Trail, Disneyland and so on. Recently, thanks to the introduction of ESTA, travelers from Grenada no longer have to ask for a US visa at the embassy. Let’s scroll down for guidance if you are interested!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Grenada
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
In accordance with the latest regulations, applicants can request an ESTA in two ways as follows:
- Individual application: if you are planning for a trip to the US alone, this will be the most suitable choice for you as the process is quite simple. Indeed, your job is just to fill in the blanks with data about you and your passport that costs you a few minutes to fulfill.
- Group application: is highly recommended for tourists traveling in groups since this kind of application does not ask you to provides everyone’s information. Instead, the representative will answer all the queries given on behalf of other members, which helps to save a lot of time.
What is necessary for an ESTA request?
There are three main items required for an ESTA application which are listed in the following lines:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is the top important thing you must prepare for the request. Moreover, your one must be valid so that you can move on to the next stage.
- An email address: is also necessary because it helps to deliver the latest notifications to you. Hence, do not forget to check it regularly to make sure that no important point is missed.
- A means of payment: You can pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts except for cash.
How many stages does the application include?
The process includes three big steps that you can take to request an ESTA:
- The first thing you can do to start the application is to take the online form on this site. Next, you will have to provide personal and passport information regarding name, date of birth, nationality, etc. Everything must be true and accurate so that you do have to face any problems later.
Pay and confirm
- You are required to charge for the fee of your ESTA when the request is done. As for the means of payment, you can choose any way among MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts. Please keep in mind that cash is not available in this case.
Get your ESTA
- Within the period of time that you choose, you will get your ESTA via email. After that, you can begin your trip to the US by printing and showing it at the checkpoint.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
Normally, your ESTA will arrive in the email several days after the application. However, if your journey is urgent, you can pick one of the following services:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
To own an ESTA, you have to charge for both government and service fees. In detail, the price for each one is as listed:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
Owning an ESTA, you stay in the US can last for 90 days as a maximum. Additionally, you can turn up in this nice land as many times as you would like during the valid period.
How can I know more about ESTA?
Should you need more details about ESTA, please contact us by leaving a message in the chatbox on this website. Our experts will answer all of your questions in the shortest time so that you can get one successfully.